~ Snatched

*Warning! contains sexual assault*

Fallon POV

---------------

For the picnic, I decided to dress cute, but casual. I put on a cream, short boho dress with tiny little flowers on it. It had butterfly sleeves and ruffled at the bottom. I paired it with some converse and gold jewelry. For my hair, I did a half up half down style, twisting it in the back. I did some casual makeup and, before I knew it, he was here.

"Wow, you look lovely..." I jump and my makeup brush in my hand goes flying. One minute I'm standing in my bathroom, doing my makeup, and the next thing I know a fucking stalker broke in.

"How the fuck did you get in here?!" He shrugged.

"It's one, are you ready?" I nod and walk out my apartment, trying to act natural around him. We stop by Spencer's and get the basket. We make our way to the elevator and, while we're waiting, I shove the basket into his hands.

"You know..." He smiles down at me. "I would've just carried it if you asked."

"Hmm." Is the response I give him.

We get in the elevator and I feel like I can't breathe. I'm stuck in a box with him for eight floors. Luckily he doesn't say anything. We get to the main floor and walk outside, where a black car is waiting, the driver standing next to it.

"Ready, dear?" I halt my steps immediately. He gives me a weird look.

"We're walking." I tell him.

"No. I don't know if you know who I am, but I'm not walking with the rest of the public." Egotistical maniac.

"Well, if we aren't walking then you can forget about this." I say, crossing my arms. He closes his eyes and lets out a tense breath. He walks towards me and gets in my face, trying not to make it look bad to other people.

"Fallon, get in the fucking car." We're practically nose to nose. Clearly he's forgotten, but we're in public, so he can't do shit.

"Nope." I smile before walking towards Central Park, happily. I hear him mumble a few curses before he jogs to catch up to me. I try not to laugh. I smile again, taking a fresh breath of air.

"It's nice out today isn't it?" It was raining this morning but now the sun was out and everything was bright and warm. He says nothing, though, and just keeps walking.

After around a mile, we finally reach Central Park. I walk everywhere around New York, but Adam's used to taking cars. That is why it was hilarious to see him sweating and out of breath when we finally reached the park. I was fine, a little cold because of the breeze though.

We walk for a little longer till we find a nice place to sit down. He wanted to sit somewhere more private, but I refused. There were other groups of people around us, talking, walking, reading, eating picnics of their own. Everyone apparently decided to come to Central Park today.

Adam is laid back on the blanket Spencer packed, while I dig through for the food. Spencer packed mixed fruit, mini sandwiches, pretzels, pasta salad, and m&m's. God I love him. I immediately started digging into the fruit, while Adam just looked at me. I was looking at everything but him. A few people around us noticed him, but no one came up to us like crazy fans. I did see one or two people snap a photo.

"So this is eat? You just wanted to eat in the park?" He asked, bored.

"Yup." I tell him.

Regardless of all the abuse and his ego, one of the reasons we didn't work was because of our relationship styles. Don't get me wrong, I love dressing up and going out to eat at expensive restaurants, but that's not really my favorite thing. Adam has limitless money at his hands, he loves the 'go big or go home' relationships where they buy tons of gifts and jewelry and other useless things. I, on the other hand, like the little things. I like waking up in the middle of the night to make pancakes together, or playing music and dancing like idiots, or even just something as simple as taking a nap together.