~ Picture

Fallon's POV

------------------

I saw him. I saw Ethan.

We got to Spencer's home late last night. I didn't really feel like putting on a smile or anything, so I was glad his parents were asleep. Spencer and I didn't take long unpacking before he went to his room and I went to the guest room. The guest room where I tossed and turned all night before finally going to sleep around 5:00 in the morning.

Ever since I woke up from the coma, I've started waking up at 6:00 again. I got around an hour of sleep before I was wide awake. I laid there for a few hours. I don't know why, but I had a weird feeling about today. I finally got up around 9:00, when I heard noise in the kitchen.

I walked downstairs to see Spencer's mom, Carrie, making breakfast, and Spencer on the couch...with Ally. The two cousins were drinking coffee and having a conversation. Carrie was the first person to notice me.

"Fallon! Good morning dear." Carrie greeted me with a warm smile before enveloping me in a hug. We both looked to the couch when we heard choking. Ally was choking on her coffee with a look of shock when she saw me.

"Fallon?!" Ally questioned. Clearly she wasn't expecting me. We all looked at her, she had a look of fear on her face. Look, I know I'm a bitch, but I'm not that scary. "Excuse me." Ally mumbles before going outside.

She went outside and made a phone call before coming back and silently joining us for breakfast. It was just the three of us this morning, while Spencer's dad was at work. To say it was awkward between Ally and I would be the understatement of a millennia.

"So, Spencer, what are you're plans for the day?" Carrie asks, trying to relieve some of the tension.

"I was thinking about taking Fallon into the city to do some shopping." He tells her. We all look to Ally when she freezes.

"I don't think you should Spence, the city's been packed with people doing holiday shopping. Plus, Fallon doesn't look like she's up for that. Maybe you guys should just stay around here." Ally suggests.

"Allison Kent! What has gotten into you? If Fallon and Spencer want to go into the city they can." Carrie scolds. "Besides, I already have you helping me with the cooking so they would just get bored around here." Ally begrudgingly nods.

After breakfast, Spencer forces me to get ready, but I don't feel like dressing up. It's a little chilly here, but definitely not as cold as New York. I throw on so ripped jeans, a white tank top, and a gray cardigan. I don't do anything with my hair, and only put on enough makeup to keep me from looking like a corpse.

Ally has been acting weird since she saw me. She's definitely up to something, which I intend to figure out later. She was right at breakfast though, I didn't want to go into the city. I wanted nothing more than to drink some vodka and lay down.

Spencer and I took Carries small black sedan and drove to the city. It was about a 30 minute drive, but it felt shorter. I tried to be happy and polite for Spencer, but I think he could tell that I didn't want to leave home.

We went into 3 stores before lunch and Spencer already had 5 bags of clothes that he bought. We were supposed to be shopping for Christmas, as he told me, but everything he bought has been for himself. I really wasn't planning on celebrating Christmas. It's my favorite holiday, but it wouldn't be the same without Ethan.

I finally convinced Spencer to feed me, so he wanted to go to a cute little cafe a couple blocks down. We walked in the direction of the cafe and I kept my head down, I felt like I was being watched. I finally had enough of it and looked around. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw him.