Extra 4

WARNING 18+and not beta reading

Two men kissing passionately each other in the sky blue room with clouds ornaments hanging on the ceiling.

The older one dominates as if he wants to explore every bit in his boyfriend’s mouth making his boyfriend moaning insight his mouth. Both of their groans echoing the place

 "hmmmhhh" Yibo moaned when Xiao Zhan bite his tongue.  Moreover, the naughty hands were on Yibo’s pants caressing his wound.

 "Emmmmmhh-ahhh."  Even though Yibo tried to hold himself but under Zhan’s skilful hands he couldn't , he was also on the edge of the sofa .  He closed his eyes and put his hands up so that his body would not collapse as a result of his body becoming limp.

 As a busy person, Xiao Zhan rarely touched Yibo.  Even this is their second time.

 Yibo really likes to tease him with vulgar words but Xiao Zhan knows it's just a joke of the younger man Yibo who likes to play around.

 "Xiao Zhan I want to  Ahhhh."  Yibo grabbed Xiao Zhan's arm.  His body is tense and he is about to come.

 Xiao Zhan smiled and kissed Yibo's closed eyes and suddenly let go of his hand on Yibo's penis, no doubt, the sudden thing made Yibo open his eyes because his desire disappeared instantly.

 "Why?"  asked Yibo who looked like a whimper.

 Xiao Zhan shook his head then a smirk.  He was teasing him, he really likes it when others' faces turn red and really like it when my face is red with slightly swollen lips , it looks like he is going to cry.

 Really pleasing.

 "Do you want me to satisfy you first?"  Yibo asked. He was sitting on Xiao Zhan’s lap , His hands started to touch his groaning.  However, Xiao Zhan's sturdy arms immediately caught him.

 "Don't do that. This sacred object is not ready to get bitten by you dear."

 Ok, Xiao Zhan was still a bit wary about how Yibo did his first blow job.

 "So what do you want?"  Yibo answered sullenly.

 "Show me  how this  sugar baby teases his sugar daddy."  he replied with a sweet smile.  Make Yibo suddenly silent.

 "as?"

 "Like you doggy style and the chair " ( this a sex position if any of you could not guess)

 Hah!

 Yibo blinks over the two words he often uses to tease Xiao Zhan but he doesn't know how to do it.