Heart?

The first thing yibo saw when he opened his eyes was the roof of Ayuan’s apartment .Then he sat up and held his head.He felt dizzy.

Ah shit! Yibo drank too much and it was making his stomach feel nauseous.

"Are you still alive?" those sharp words were able to make Yibo look at him. "If you want to get drunk, don't stay in my apartment." Said Ayuan, who had been sitting on the sofa, and looking  at Yibo in disgust.
Yibo didn’t answer him and just blankly stared. 

"Yibo, I accidentally picked up your phone. Your sugar daddy just called,” Said Ayuan .

Yibo who had just headed to the bathroom, stopped. He looked at Ayuan to get the details.

He said he wants to take you to dinner tomorrow.  Yibo nodded and was about to leave, but hesitated upon seeing Ayuan’s scornful face. 

And he also said , “Don’t  forget to eat dinner and good night."

There was a mocking tone in Ayuan’s voice which Yibo recognized. However, Yibo was too  lazy to argue with him , so he chose to leave .

"I'm surprised it's still the age of Goodnight greetings. Your sugar daddy is  outdated and old fashioned.  He is behind the times.

"Awww ... my head ." Ayuan  cried in exasperation, when Yibo threw a pillow at his chair. While Yibo snorted. He couldn't understand why his best friend kept saying these things and bothering him.

"Yibo" called Ayuan. "Don't you want share any stories about your sugar daddy?" Yibo shook his head

"Really? Then, what did he do to you?   Have you two done it?  I mean...? ." asked Ayuan hesitantly.

"You idiot." Yibo said then walked towards the bathroom.

For now Yibo wasn’t ready to talk about what he did with Xiao Zhan.  Moreover, the way that man treated  him was not how  a Sugar Daddy should act.  He did not want imagine too much because when the reality hit him , he would be the one to get hurt first.

After all, this was the second time he had met Xiao Zhan. It  could be that he had the manners to respect someone. And maybe in  6 months it would change .Yibo wondered if he would be  able to make a wall around his heart and if he did make a wall to protect himself, would Xiao Zhan destroy it?

****
As per Xiao Zhan’s  order, Yibo would have dinner with zhan at the restaurant. Xiao Zhan let him know via Sms to which yibo only replied with emojis.

After arriving at the location , Yibo parked his car in parking lot. Yibo entered the elite restaurant without wasting any time.

The first thing that welcomed Yibo was the sweet aroma of food and music in the room.

But wait! Why was this room so quiet?

Yibo stopped in his tracks and looked around as he stood confused. A hand touched  his head gently.

"What are you looking for Yibo?" The soft voice of Xiao Zhan made Yibo moved his head awkwardly. He tried to keep his legs steady. Because not only was Xiao’s behavior sweet, but tonight somehow this man looked different. And Yibo admitted that Xiao Zhan looked handsome wearing a white outfit with blue jeans. He didn’t look like a man in his 30s who had a child. He looked young and fresh.

"What are you daydreaming about Yibo?" The hand that had been resting on Yibo's head was now on his forehead and fingers pressed the forehead gently.

"I told you before, don't think too much or your forehead will be full wrinkles," continued Xiao Zhan softly. This made Yibo's body shiver even more.  The throbbing in his chest became stronger. 

Yibo immediately regained consciousness and shook his head and brushed Xiao Zhan's hand away quickly. "No, I'm just surprised by your outfit ." he answered honestly while looking down. Yibo felt his cheeks getting hotter.

"Ah, yes ... My shirt was wet because I accidentally spilled  coffee on it. So I didn't want to keep you waiting. That’s why i am wearing my son's clothes which he left in my office." Xiao Zhan explained and yibo just replied him with “oh” with his face down.

“Why was Xiao Zhan explaining this to him?   Even if Xiao Zhan was late, Yibo would have waited for him.  Besides, wasn’t Yibo the one receiving all of the orders in this relationship? Damn it ! Yibo was thinking too many nonsensical crazy  thoughts. 

"Why are there just the two of us here?" Yibo asked looking up at Xiao Zhan . He realized, the man was still staring at him,   which made Yibo uncomfortable.

Xiao Zhan did not reply to Yibo. Instead he looked even more deeply  at the white man in front of him.  This made Yibo do the same thing. He also  stared back at Xiao Zhan. Yibo then discovered that Xiao Zhan had sharp intelligent eyes but that the eyes were also soothing and caring. Yibo noticed the attractive mole on the corner of the man's lips.

"Sorry!" Said Xiao Zhan softly breaking the silence between them which made  Yibo frown. 

"for?"

"staring at you." Xiao Zhan replied .

Yibo chose not to reply because coincidently the waiter  arrived with the food .

"Zhan?" Yibo asked , in between bites of food.

"We are eating Yibo. Finish  eating then you can talk." he said flatly, making yibo sigh heavily.

"Yibo, I don't like it when you make those frustrated  sighs.."

Wang Yibo rolled his eyes.

It’s started again. This man’s nature was to pick on Yibo and to tell him what to do.

"Yibo, did you forget what I said?   Never roll your eyes at an older person." Xiao Zhan commanded again.  He put down his fork and looked at Yibo. 

"Jerk!" This time Yibo was unable to hold back his curse.

"Wang Yibo ,  watch your your language." Xiao Zhan said sharply.

"What are you trying do, you jerk?" Yibo shouted in anger. He even threw down the fork in his hands.

Xiao Zhan remained silent. He stared at Yibo coldly.  However, Yibo got even more upset. He was disgusted by Xiao Yang's overbearing behavior, always telling him what to do.

"Stop telling me this and that . We are only bound by  contract. I am only your sugar baby and you are only a sugar daddy. So please stop controlling my behavior."

"Wang Yibo " Yibo could feel Xiao Zhan's voice turn even colder . Moreover, Xiao Zhan's gaze clearly indicated that he was not happy with Yibo’s angry outburst.

"You crossed your line, Yibo. Did you forget that for six months you are mine?   So you should stop misbehaving like this or I will have to punish you."     Hearing that,  Yibo lowered  his head,  growling to himself in his hand.

"Punishment?" Yibo smiled wryly. "What's that? Are you going to slap my ass or fuck _"

"Wang Yibo," called Xiao Zhan colder than before. "Once again i am telling if you talk like that i will do things that will make you regret your actions. 
“ So,” Xiao Zhan extended his hand and  gently squeezed Yibo's cheeks. "Listen to what I say."

Yibo was silent. The words that he wanted to say, that were racing in his mind, became stuck in his throat. Somehow Xiao Zhan's cold speech and intense gaze made Yibo nod slowly.
Xiao Zhan put his hand down and then looked at Yibo for a long time. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you"

Yibo did not reply. As he was still silently looking away,  a gentle hand reached for his hand .

"Finish your meal," Xiao Zhan said, giving back the fork that Yibo had thrown.

After taking nearly 30 minutes, Xiao Zhan finished his eating.  Meanwhile the young man seated in front of him, just played with the food on his plate, making shapes. 

"finish your meal Yibo." Said Xiao Zhan  said  with an ordering tone  that caused Yibo to clench his hands tightly under the table.

"I'm full," Yibo said,  stopping himself from screaming.  . He still remembered  XiaoZhan's harsh earlier words. 

“Don’t waste the food Yibo. Don’t  you know how many people can’t afford to eat and here you are wasting it. At least eat it for your health”

Yibo looked away. "I told you I'm full, why are you forcing ....?" Yibo's words were interrupted when Xiao Zhan shoved a piece of steak into Yibo’s mouth. 

"Eat Yibo. How many times do i have to tell you ? You cannot  violate my rules and I don't want to be denied. I know you haven't eaten anything ." Xiao Zhan's voice turned soft. He grabbed Yibo's chin and closed it. "Chew !" he continued. With a sigh of resignation, Yibo gave in and chewed the food.

"I'm sorry, Yibo, don't make me do anything rude. So, please eat. You need nutrition." Xiao Zhan stood up making Yibo look at him in confusion.

"I'll go to the toilet for a while. When I return I want your plate empty."    Xiao Zhan left making yibo slap his thigh in annoyance. 

All of  his life Yibo had lived without anyone’s help. There was no one in this world or his life to order him around in that manner. But here was Xiao Zhan, doing just that, ordering him around. Xiao Zhan seemed to be sitting on a throne of 1000 rules, all directed at Yibo. 

When Xiao Zhan returned, Yibo had already finished his meal as Xiao Zhan had told him to .   But seeing Xiao Zhan reacting with that flat cold face, only made Yibo more frustrated.

“What did you expect ? That Xiao Zhan would say thank you for finishing your meal?”  Yibo thought
to himself.

Ridiculous!

"So what do you want to talk about?" Xiao Zhan asked.

Yibo raised his head. But immediately shook his head. He had no intention of talking now. Xiao Zhan’s earlier behavior  had overwhelmed Yibo. Now he only wanted to go home. 

"I want to go home," Yibo answered, looking at the floor. He was too nervous to have eye contact with the intimidating frosty cold Xiao Zhan who made his chest pound too fast.

"All right."

***

"I'll drop you off," Xiao Zhan said when they entered the parking lot.

"No, I brought  my car."

"Leave your car, get in my car. Tomorrow morning you can pick it up from  my office."

"no need."

"Yibo I__"

The sound of Xiao Zhan's cellphone made him stop. Then he grabbed the phone and without waiting for a long time, he immediately picked it up.

"What's wrong?" Xiao Zhan said softly.

"Daddy, stop doing silly things, I forbid you to approach women but that doesn't mean you are supposed to fool around with fucking gay men"

"Gay?" Yibo said in disbelief.

"Watch your words Aling, dad doesn't like it."

"Oh my god, if you are still playing around  with that damn gay, I'll leave home."

"Aling, we will finish talking about this at home. I hope you will stay where you are and wait for me ." Xiao Zhan said flatly and coldly  and then put his phone back in his pocket.

Xiao Zhan looked at Yibo.

"I'm sorry, it looks like I can’t take you home tonight."

Yibo raised his eyebrows.

"No need to apologize, I already told you i can go home alone." Yibo said nonchalantly.

"Tell your son, I'm a fucking Gay, but amusingly, his father loves to treat me and pay for everything. " Yibo teased with a mocking smile making Xiao Zhan stare at Yibo with a blank chilly expression.

"Forgive my son. I will tell him to apologize to you."
"No need, I don't want him to kill me. Besides what your son is saying is true. I'm a fucking gay."  Said  yibo trying to end their debate.

"Yibo_"

"Xiao Zhan," interrupted Yibo quickly, not letting the man speak again.

"I want to go home, I'm tired. So let me go home daddy. Please."

For a moment Xiao Zhan was silent then sighed.

"Be careful on your way." he said as he opened the door of Yibo's car. And without waiting for anything Yibo went straight inside.

But again, the car door was held by Xiao Zhan, making Yibo turn his head and moving their faces so close together.

Yibo closed his eyes as Xiao Zhan's breath swept across his face.

"I'm sorry, Yibo." Xiao Zhan then kissed Yibo's cheek softly.

"Good night." he continued. Xiao Zhan retreated, leaving Yibo who was still in shock at what Xiao Zhan had done.

"Yibo, Go." Xiao Zhan said again destroying Yibo's illusion .
Not waiting for too long yibo drove his car and like the last night ,  Xiao Zhan stood there until Yibo’s car went further away, causing Xiao Zhan’s shadow to disappear slowly on the horizon.