Forgive

Zhan felt the soreness all over his body. He immediately recognized the ceiling of a motel room  that was not far from the club last night. His legs hurt, his hands were cramped and his lips felt swollen. He was really tested last night when Yibo continued to rebel and kissed his face endlessly not to mention sometimes hitting Xiao Zhan all over his body to make him let go. Fortunately, Xiao Zhan immediately asked his bodyguard to bring an injection of sleeping pills. Otherwise, he would not be able to imagine what would have happened .

 Xiao Zhan was about to get up when he realized someone was hugging him  tightly. Suddenly, all the pain in his body felt nothing compared to his heart crunching in pain.

 Xiao Zhan pulled away slowly not because of pain in his body, but because he did not want to wake Yibo. He then pulled Yibo's head from his chest and covered Yibo’s body with a blanket.

 Yibo stretched for a moment, but his eyes were still closed.The darkness under Yibo’s eyes showed a lack of sleep. 

 But, Xiao Zhan did not want to lose this moment to be able to look at this funny face stroking and kissing it, like finding his life again. Xiao Zhan did not know whether he would have another chance, considering he could not break his bounds or break his promise to Zixuan. 

 If only, he did not have to accept that promise.

 If  only Yibo wasn't Zixuan's child, his best friend’s child.

 And if Zixuan didn't throw away Yibo and become a cruel mother.

 Xiao Zhan knew  that cursing was useless. Considering this was not all Zixuan's fault.  Xiao Zhan didn't know who was  to blame. But why was Yibo who didn’t know anything, now have to be involved?  What was wrong with this love?  Why was it so difficult for him and his loved one.

 Xiao Zhan looked down at the top of Yibo's head and then kissed his forehead for a long time.

 I love you, Wang Yibo. 

 ***

 Yibo immediately woke up when he realized the figure of Xiao Zhan was now gone. He panicked and moved down from the bed, before putting on  his clothes again. He opened the door and found Jiang Cheng the  driver who was with Xiao Zhan before. 

 "Where is Xiao Zhan?"

 "Young master has returned."

 Yibo sighed. "Why did he just leave?"

 Jiang Cheng chose silence. "Come on, young master, I'll take you home." 

 Yibo did not answer but walked ahead of Jiang Cheng.

 "Where are you going young master? Let me take you home." still not answering Yibo chose to walk towards the road next to him. But again Jiang Cheng held back his steps.

 "My young master wants me to drop you."

 "Don’t want." said Yibo. "I can go by myself."

 Yibo walked quickly, headed out of the motel then immediately stopped a taxi.

 He did not know what made Xiao Zhan come last night. Was he sending spies or he did he still want him ?

 Yibo smiled wryly when he remembered what he had just thought. If indeed what he thought really true , that Xiao Zhan still really wanted him, but then why did Xiao Zhan dump him.

 Yibo didn’t care about his appearance now nor if his clothes were proper or not, or if his face was ugly due to the extreme things he had done last night. He just wanted to go back to his apartment to lay his restless body on the bed and to rest his weary heart.  Stepping into the elevator and he did not notice that  there was someone staring from a distance, standing next to a luxury car.