Xiao Zhan Part 2

Exactly at half past six Yibo woke up. There was still time for him to tidy up. So yibo took another  shower  and dressed his wounds. It would be bad  if he appeared like trash .

After  finishing  the handsome man immediately drove away in his yellow car .  Yibo’s car stop stopped in front of a  famous French restaurant .   He made sure that the address sent by Jing Yi was correct .  Then  he quickly went down and entered the restaurant.

An elegant and majestic atmosphere welcomed Yibo inside. He wore a white tee covered by a red shirt,  

and earrings on his right ear, not to mention the  fierce dragon tattoo circling on his neck. Yibo scanned the room searching. He did not take long. He found his friend who was sitting with two men in black suits.  Yibo then approached Jing Yi.

"I'm not late, right?"  Yibo said, patting JingYi's shoulder.

The man just nodded and invited Yibo to sit.

"Listen, Yibo. These are your sugar daddy men. Here we are discussing your contract."

Jing Yi handed over a folder containing the terms of the contract with Yibo’s duties.

“Here are your sugar daddy’s requests and the contract is for two months."  Yibo just nodded listening. 

“So here are the seven things I asked for, including your monthly fee and tuition.

“So, is he refusing?” Yibo asked. “Because from this contract, all I see are my wishes, there are no requests from the Sugar Daddy except for a two month time period.”

Jingyi shook his head.  "He didn't refuse. But, you better ask him yourself."

Yibo nodded while looking down at the contract.

 Then the commanding sound of a man’s voice, the Sugar Daddy’s, caused Jingyi to respond unconsciously.  Jingyi stood up. 

"Oh, you are Xiao Zhan or Sean Zhan."  said Jingyi making small talk. 

The man in the  red coat nodded while greeting Jingyi.  "Xiao Zhan."  He said flatly.  

Yibo  remained studying his contract with his head down.  Yibo was unaware of Xiao Zhan’s figure, gazing at him intently.  

“So Wang Yibo, do you like the terms of our contract?” Xiao Zhan asked, causing Yibo to raise his head. 

The first thing that came into  Yibo's mind was that he was grateful that this man did not have a fat belly, like the fathers he had met at the nightclub. In fact, he thought that this man was very handsome.  Really  he didn’t look that old.

"Wang Yibo, do you have any problem with our contract?"  Xiao Zhan asked again to restoring Yibo’s consciousness.