Decision

When you though everything is fine 😈

Wang Yibo's smile always blossomed with the presence of Xiao Zhan.  Looking at the man from the balcony wearing black suit and waving at him , made him happy. He immediately hurried down to greet Xiao Zhan, but when he discovered someone standing behind Xiao Zhan, Yibo froze. 

 His eyes bulged.  Facing Xiao Zhan the man responded with  a smile and gently patted his head.   "Why are you here?"  He pointed at the man.

 "Why are you taking part in other people's events?" the boy replied no less furiously. “Why are you acting like girl?"

 Yibo's mouth was open and he looked at Xiao Zhan again with eyes asking for an explanation. But the adult man answered casually.  "Ok, let's go in."  Guiding Yibo to sit in front but A-ling hurriedly took the front seat instead.   "I'm sitting here. Move over there."

 "No way."  A-ling folded his arms on his chest.  "Since when has the front seat become your private property. It belongs to me. Only I can sit beside dad."

 Yibo turned to Xiao Zhan again hoping for the man to defend him.

 But when he saw Xiao Zhan pulling his arm, he could not believe it.

 "Honey, let's sit in the back."

 "I don't want to. I don't want to," Yibo refused.  Yibo always was ready to argue with Xiao Zhan. But the adult man grabbed Yibo's arm again to enter the car.  And pushed a struggling Yibo into the back seat with difficulty.+

 "There is someone being really childish, papa dear. ."  A-ling said.  Xiao Zhan who was already in the driving seat smiled a little as he glanced in the rear-view mirror whereas Yibo kicked the front seat from behind.

 ***

 "Why didn’t you tell me that you were bringing your son along? " Yibo and Xiao Zhan were now sitting side by side in one of the famous  restaurants in China while A-ling was in the restroom.

 "Indeed, what's the difference?"

 "Yes there is. Can’t you see Zhan the way that your son treats me?."

 "Normally."

 "Normal you say."  Yibo exhaled in annoyance seeing that Xiao Zhan chuckled.  

 "He just wanted to come along. In fact, I couldn't refuse."  Obviously Xiao Zhan grabbed Yibo's hand and then he squeezed it lovingly .  Occasionally he pressed his face on Yibo's shoulder and kissed the shoulder repeatedly.  Thankfully it was an elite restaurant so what Xiao Zhan did was not seen by anyone.