Xiao Zhan (Part 1)

"I  refuse  " Yibo   said   over the phone  when Jingyi  called him after three days .

"hey , why do you say it now "  protested  jingyi  over phone.

"I don't want to serve an obese old man with a fat belly.”  If he was not on phone, Jingyi would have pounded yibo on head.doesn’t yibo know that you do not have choice in this profession? Beside as he recall, yibo was very willing to serve wrinkled needy women before.

"say whatever you want. The important thing is money. And you have  to finish your college education  first.
Damn it. Did it make any difference before when you served  mommies."  Jingyi said irritably.

"Yup  it’s different, Before i made them moan but now i might be moaning ."  Upon hearing that Jingyi just sighed.

He couldn’t force yibo .Even  he  himself don’t know anything about sugar baby or sugar daddy. All the information he knew was  what he learned  from goggle or his friends

"Ok fine , we will meet  the man first then if  his stomach  is still  your problem we can cancel it .ok?"

" Really?"

"I saw it on the internet. We can hold a meeting and if the both parties agree ,the  we will proceed if not we can cancel it”

Hearing that yibo finally agrees .  They decide on Saturday at 7 pm they will have a meeting.

"You must have accompany me. I don't want to be alone."

"Please Yibo, you said it almost 10 times. Don’t worry i will not change my answer to  no i will go with you fine "  Jingyi growled over the phone, making Yibo giggle.

“Good night sugar baby. Daddy wants to sleep for a bit." After  saying that jingyi ended  the call immediately making yibo curse. "You pig."  Yibo grumbled. 

****

While waiting for 7 pm.

 Yibo  plans to go out briefly to meet with  Ayuan. Because since the day Yibo went with Jingyi .he hadn’t  contacted   his best friend and had  even ignored  his  calls and messages. Therefore he want to soothe  Ayuan’s anger first  before ayuan meet him first.
But unfortunately on his way to Ayuan’s apartment, Yibo’s yellow car ,that was a gift form a Sugar Mommy,broke down in the middle of the road. This made Yibo upset  Moreover, the blazing sun was burning his skin.

With an angry expression Yibo got out of the car.
The white sneakers that Yibo was wearing touched the ground. Suddenly someone knocked Yibo to the ground , If Yibo had not reacted quickly his jaw would have been dislocated .
Yibo moved to his feet with a heightened annoyance.

“ who a..." Yibo's words were interrupted, when someone kicked him .

“Bukkkk”

Yibo could feel the pain in his left cheek. Then suddenly the man who crashed into him earlier, stood before him with a fierce face. 

"what are you doing? "

Bukkkk,

Before Yibo had a chance to talk he received a punch that caused his lips to bleed.

"Is this the little dwarf that you are proud of huh?"  asked a 40 year old  man to a woman

The woman nodded quickly, staring at  Yibo  compassionately.  Yibo looked at the woman for a moment .Then hissed annoyingly. Here was   another jealous husband who found his wife’s cheating .   What is wrong with it?  He only gives a touched these women because there were are not satisfied with their husbands.  Then why after he attacked by jealous husbands? What right did they have to go after him?  ( T/N: I feel bad for yibo ){ kai: me too.Lol}

"What are you laughing at . Do you want to die ."The man grabbed Yibo's shirt and pushed him against the wall.
"You ugly man. No wonder your wife plays behind you.  so ugly ," Yibo said lightly making the man  stare at him angrily. 

"OK, I'll make your handsome face ugly."

Then Yibo found himself cornered. Apparently the man was not alone and had brought a group of men. Of course Yibo couldn’t fight with them. He could only surrender. If only there were a few people, he would be able to defect them. But this time it was different. He was not that strong. Yes, all he could was grimace and protect his face. After all this face was his only money making asset.

"Get lost, you little brat. You little bitch."  The man's curse finally ended  Wang Yibo's  suffering as they left him there   .He  coughed with blood flowing from his nose.

"Damn it! Broken nose," he said as he smoothed his clothes and  then stood limping.  Yibo's cell phone rang, signalling an incoming call from his friend Ayuan.

"Where are you, Yibo?" Fearing Ayuan would get  suspicious, Yibo cleared his throat and tried to hold his head.
Ah shit!  Yibo remembered, one of them had stepped on his head.
"I'm on the road to meet  Jingyi, is there a problem?"

"No nothing , I'm just worried about you."  Answered a  worried  Ayuan  on  other side, making Yibo chuckle.

"Don't think too much , I'm fine."

"damn it. I'm not"

" ok ok stop sulking "After ending his call  Yibo sighed. There was  a feeling of happiness he felt  when someone worried  about him.

At least God is still good, providing  sinners like him with people who sincerely love him .To keep Ayuan from worrying about his condition.  Yibo chose to stay at a motel not far where he were now.  Even though he brought a car  Yibo was sure the car was not deivable.  Yes staying  at the motel was best choice. He still had some money. So after reaching the motel Yibo immediately opened his shirt, he gave his  the car to the car shops before coming to here. He did not  forget to treat bruises on his body with the drug he  had bought earlier at the pharmacy. After that he  quickly showered  and tried  to  sleep.

Just when  Yibo closed his eyes a  phone call made him open his eyes again.

"Hey, where are you, Sugar Baby?"  yibo didn’t need to guess who is speaking  and  he hissed in annoyance .guesse

"Pig ... you want to get slapped ."  Yibo said to  Jingyi .Jingyi  chuckled.

"I'm serious where are you, We have to meet your sugar daddy later remember ?"

Yibo massaged his head.  Yeah he forgot the crazy communication between him and Jing Yi.

"When's the meeting scheduled?"

"Later at 7 pm. You forgot, I'll send the address later. You just need to get ready and appear as usual."

"Um ... Then I'll sleep first."   Yibo hang up without listening to Jingyi's next words.

(Feel free to correct me)