Convenience (Part 2)

Yibo slammed himself on the bed with one hand massaging the base of his  nose while kicking off his shoes. In addition to the pain on his temple, his mind was also filled with flashbacks from the violent attack incident that had almost caused him harm.

 Happy remembrance. 

 Yibo smiled happily recalling all of Xiao Zhan's behaviour. Especially when he realized that Xiao Zhan really cared about him.  Was it wrong for Yibo to keep hoping for more?  

 Yibo felt protected and respected.

 Something trembling on the bed destroyed Yibo's reverie. "He still has the guts to call me." he replied lazily.

 "I'm sorry, Yibo."

 Yibo didn't reply. But he did not turn off the phone.

 "I wanted to tell you. But, you seemed like you were very stressed and upset. So I was not comfortable bothering you.” 

 "Then how come you guys? Gosh, you  with Jing Yi."

 "Jing Yi said it would be more enjoyable if men and men had sex. So, because I was curious I tried it. And it turns out ..."

 Yibo pushed his body to a facedown position, still waiting for the hanging sentence A-Yuan.

 "It's different. And for some reason I want more and more."

 Yibo snorted. "So are you lovers now?"

 "You're not mad at me are you Yibo?” 

 "Why should I be angry?  It is your own business.  I'm just in shock so you know."

"Is it true?" A-Yuan laughed. "I'm so relieved. But, I'm with Jing Yi, just a sex buddy, how come I want to have a fussy lover like him. I want the same as daddy  Zhann .." teased A-Yuan "handsome and super  Rich."

 Yibo was silent when A-Yuan mentioned Zhan's name. He looked at the expensive watch that the man had given him.  "He is mine."

 A-Yuan's laughter echoed in Yibo’s ears. This made Yibo realize what he had just blurted out. 

 "Yibo, for your information it is very delicious. Don't you want to try it with your rich daddy?" 

 Yibo teased his friend. . "Your brain is flooded with dirty ideas. . Never mind I want to sleep."