Separation

"Yibo, are you listening? He heard what Xiao Zhan said, only at that moment Yibo hoped he heard it wrong, because this was what he feared the most. The rain was not only pouring down on the city, but was flooding his heart with pain.” 

 "Th-what do you mean? What ends?" Yibo laughed blandly. "You're kidding right Zhan. Or you wanted to play a joke on  me. I don't like this type of thing. That’s too much."

 Xiao Zhan clenched his fist tightly , but when he saw the shocked painful expression on  Yibo’s face ,he fell silent unable to hurt him again.

 "I want our relationship to end."

 So Xiao Zhan made his point clear once again , which tore YIbo’s heart into pieces.

 "Ah, I don't understand this, Zhan," Yibo said softly. "I don't know why you're being like this. But for sure I don't want our relationship to end."

 "What is this, why is  it so hard to for you to understand , Wang Yibo." Xiao Zhan pushed away Yibo's hand which was perched on his arm. Xiao Zhan got out of the car but was also followed by Yibo. Wang Yibo even forgot  his fear of the rain, Rain was nothing compared to his fear that the man in front of him was really breaking up with Yibo. 

 "Why me Zhan?" Yibo asked

 "You ask why? Am I wrong if I want to end the relationship with you especially, you're just a sugar baby."

 Only a sugar baby. 

 Yibo was still trying to understand what was happening. Yibo blinked back tears, his eyes only caught Xiao Zhan's back, which was increasingly distant.

 Xiao zhan was really leaving him.  

 "Xiao Zhan!" Yibo called after Xiao Zhan and restrained the man's path. "What's going on? We were fine yesterday. But why did it turn out this way?"

 Xiao Zhan wouldn’t listen. He shifted his body sideways and strolled away.

 "Wait! Wait." Yibo stopped Xiao Zhan again. "Why are you being like this Zhan." Yibo tried to hold back the pain in his eyes. Especially now with the rain water , his entire body was soaking wet. "I'm stubborn. Am I breaking your rules again?" Yibo grabbed Xiao Zhan's one hand with his two hands. "I will change Zhan, I promise I will not break your limits or your rules. But, you don't go Zhan. Don't."

 Without thinking, Yibo raised his hands again holding both sides of the clothes on Xiao Zhan. It was as if he would let go, the man would disappear.

 There were so many words circling in Yibo's brain. But none were  said. For a few minutes they were silent without a sound.

 "Why you are suddenly like this. Why do you want to end this relationship?" the rain and tears became one. Even so it still seemed clear that the white man was crying. He shook his head still staring at the end of the shirt that he was holding tightly. The tip of the shirt was his only hope now.