Happiness

You thought Yibo's mom is bad xiao zhan father is worse.

Xiao Zhan walked towards the luxury mansion that belonged to Xiao's family. Entering the house a servants bows but Xiao Zhan could not focus on anything. All he could think about was  Yibo’s fragile and sad figure and how he unfortunately was involved in making his beloved a Yibo even sadder. 

 "What's wrong Xiao Zhan?" asked Mr. Xiao staring intently at his son.

 "Nothing, Pa." Answered Xiao Zhan while passing into the living room .He had no idea when his parents would return to China. 

 "Xiao Zhan, where is A-ling?"

 Xiao Zhan stopped and turned to look at his only parent. "Maybe he is playing with his friends."

 "Send him home. It's late."

 Xiao Zhan nodded and went towards his room.

 "Xiao Zhan," Xiao Zhan stopped again. Couldn’t  his dad just not disturb him once. Xiao Zhan was tired. "What is it again, dad?" he said without turning around.

 Mr. Xiao closed his report and looked closely at his descendant. 

 "How often did you break my rules while I was in London?" Mr. Xiao said while folding his arms around his chest. 

 " I am an grown up dad.Stop interfering in my business ." Xiao Zhan answered trying to control himself from shouting.

 "But Bringing a iman at home . Tell me who is Wang Yibo?"

 That question was enough to make Xiao Zhan's pupils pop out. How did his father know. But he regained his composer and said,  "The person I love." 

 "Xiao Zhan," Mr. Xiao shouted. "How old are you, to do something embarrassing like this." 

 "What do you mean by that? Why do I have be certain age. Is it  wrong for me to finally like someone."

 "But not a man Xiao Zhan"

 Xiao Zhan clenched his fist, trying to keep his sanity from snapping or screaming in front of his father.

 "Embarrassing? Then what do you call having an affair with your own son’s wife?" 

 "Xiao Zhan. Keep your mouth shut." shouted Mr. Xiao.

After a moment of silence Xiao Zhan commented. 

 "Didn't we already agree not to interfere in each other's business?"

 Mr. Xiao snorted. "It was you who made the deal. I never agreed."

 "Dad." Xiao Zhan shouted, " What you want me do. I always obeyed you . In fact I even accepted your dirty deed with Yang Zi."