Extra 3

After quitting his previous job as Sugar baby ,he started to do something he never thought before he would do.

With a big smile that he always held back a long time ago, but this time he showed voluntarily. In fact, that handsome smile can really melt anyone.

Moreover, this is for the sake of his future career. As a new model for one year. He was really involved in it.

"Okay Yibo, smile like that." said one of the cameramen. Yibo doing photo shoot for the famous Luoius brand.

Yibo continues to pose. From smiling flat or cold faced. According to the theme . But, whatever the expression. No one will deny that a handsome face, sometimes beautiful, sometimes cute has famous businessman boyfriend, Xiao Zhan.

Yes, It has been a year since they are together after Xiao Zhan disappearence. But the man surnamed Xiao was very busy. So rarely it feels like they are together.

If anyone ask does Wang Yibo miss Zhan? Of course. He really missed, but whinning and begging not his trademark. What's more he knew how Xiao Zhan was.

After completing the photo shoot, it was quite tiring, but fortunately the photographer showed a satisfied smile. Therefore Yibo went straight to the dressing room.

But,

Yibo had just just blown off his winter jacket with white feathers on his body. He immediately flinched when he found Xiao Zhan now standing leaning against the door. Starting Yibo from top to bottom.

"Why you didn't pick up my phone hmm?" Xiao Zhan asked quietly. Whereas Yibo, who had stood still, now began to walk towards to a medium-sized room and covered with a wide mirror on one side. There is also a row of dressing tables with lots of lights.

Xiao Zhan watched Yibo's every move that was still indifferent to him. Even when the white man opened his top shirt to bare chest in front of him casually, which made Xiao Zhan go straight up, he kept it quiet.

Clearly Yibo is sulking with him.

"Ehgggg Zhan, what do you want to do?" Yibo asked frowning, getting rid of Xiao Zhan's hand on his waist.

"still angry hmmm?" Xiao Zhan asked without answering Yibo's question. He even tightened the hold. Puts his chin on Yibo's exposed shoulder.

Yibo who was angry tried to dodge. But it was so difficult when the man locked it so strongly.

"I'm sorry, dear. I didn't mean to ignore you for these days. But I'm very busy."

Same answer Yibo tried of hearing. But still he forgive Xiao Zhan every time but this time is not going to work.

"You're always busy. Not even replying to my messages. Am I meaningless to you Zhan?"

And this time Yibo was fed up. The reason was too stale according to him.

Xiao Zhan still quietly watched as Yibo trying suppress his feeling. He knew he was wrong, but he had been explaining. Xiao Zhan heart only beat for Yibo.

"Yeah, I'm wrong. This time I won't dodge the blame ." Xiao Zhan said quietly. Kissing Yibo' white bare shoulder multiple times.

"Really" Yibo asked quietly.

"Yes dear, you can do anything to this bad man."

Yibo's photo shoot area look really crowded. Because it is still 7 o'clock at night. There were some people who greeted Xiao Zhan as he had been here for multiple times and also his figure indeed recognisable.

"Why is Yibo is the one got selected. I still look more handsome and better looking then Yibo" the cry made Xiao Zhan's steps stop at one of the doors. Someone rushed out of there with a petty face.