Why? (Part 1)

After that night Xiao Zhan didn't contact Yibo at all. And Yibo also didn't have any intention of contacting him first. Especially after hearing those harsh words from Aling, Xiao Zhan's son.

To be honest, Yibo felt quite offended. After all he was not a fucking gay. He was just a man who played with mommies and this was his first time with a daddy.

Of course, Wang Yibo would feel insulted.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" asked A-yuan. Wang Yibo just shook his head. "Then, it's been a week. You have not left your home for one whole week." A-yuan looked at Yibo curiously. Yes it was true that Yibo would not step foot out of the house for anything except college classes.

Yibo stared at A-yuan unconcernedly, "I just wanted to rest." Then Yibo reached for the cigarette box; but quickly stopped himself.

Don't smoke, because I don't like it.

Xiao Zhan's demanding words were ringing in Yibo's head, causing Yibo to curse from the painful feelings in his heart. He withdrew his fingers. Ayuan saw this and looked at yibo strangely.

"Why?" A-Yuan asked Yibo with a confused face.

"What, What's wrong ?" Yibo asked back.

"Nothing really. But, you've recently changed."

"Changed, how?" Yibo frowned with his eyebrows.

"Yes, for example. You stopped smoking. You used to smoke one packet a day. And also lately you don't play at the club."

"Really? You are just imagining things, " replied Yibo. He focused on watching the news on television.

"Is this because of your sugar daddy Yibo?" A-Yuan asked, making Yibo turn his head .

"What's wrong with my Sugar daddy?" This time Yibo asked curiously.

"Yep, I think you have fallen for him and he dumped you. You could have fallen in love with him. Then he dumped you. Or he cancelled the contract because your ass was not that good." A-Yuan grinned, causing Yibo to let out an annoyed hiss.

"Idiot." Yibo said sharply.

"Hahaha, calm down baby," A-Yuan said. "But, by the way do you know who Xiao Zhan is?"

"Yes," Jing Yi said. " He is a rich businessman."

"That's true he is a wealthy businessman, but i didn't expect that this Xiao Zhan was The Xiao Zhan, the richest and the most super hot sexy man around,". teased Ayuan with sparkling eyes.

"What do you mean?"

" Ok Yibo my friend, your Xiao Zhan is not just any businessman. Have you heard of JinIntai Hospital and Yunmeng University?" Yibo nodded. Who didn't know about jinlintai hospital or Yumeng University? These two places were the largest hospital and the most prestigious university in Beijing. Even Yibo wanted to attend these places, but the fees were too high.

"Now the owner is Mr. Xiao, who is the father of Xiao Zhan. Xiao's father not only owns hospitals and universities, but also is involved with an aircraft corporation."

Yibo widened his eyes. No wonder Xiao Zhan was so elegant. Even Yibo was sure that Xiao Zhan was from a wealthy upper class.

"That's good, so he can't fool me. I know at least he'll pay me. Like what was stated in the contract. And I don't have to deal with bodyguards."

"But ... Yibo" A-Yuan began to question. "You're not curious as to why he hired you? He is THE XIAO ZHAN , that man could get a queen or a prince if he wanted. But why did he even rent a sugar baby? Aren't you curious?"