Don't Fall In Love with Me (Part 2)

"I want to sleep Zhan. If you want anything you can check the fridge or if you are hungry you can order food." Yibo said  as he went to his room. Xiao Zhan just gave him a blank look.  .

 For more  than five hours Yibo twisted and turned on his bed.  He could not even close his eyes nor could he sleep.  Moreover, his thoughts were bombarded with Xiao Zhan. Perhaps the man had already left. .  Yibo thought about getting up and checking, but in the end, he just rolled over in his bed.

 "Gosh .."  A shout from the  outside immediately woke Yibo up.  Although  his head was still dizzy from being half awake,  he quickly slid out of bed and walked out of the bedroom. 

A-Yuan, you disturbed my sleep." he said irritably. Staring at A-Yuan who only displayed a stupid face staring towards   Xiao Zhan? 

 Gosh this man hadn’t gone home yet. Wasn’t it morning already?

 "Yibo, why is Xiao Zhan here?" A-Yuan pointed at Xiao Zhan who was sitting sweetly on the sofa and seemed to have just woken up too. Or not! He didn’t know, Yibo couldn’t  understand. How could Xiao Zhan look so neat and elegant and exactly the same as when Yibo left him  last night.

 "Zhan, you didn’t go home last night?" Yibo asked Xiao Zhan and ignored A-Yuan's question.

 "Can you cook Yibo?" asked Xiao Zhan without answering the question.

 "Yes. He is very good at cooking." The person who answered  was Ayuan. Yibo just rolled his eyes. 

 "So, may I ask you to make me some breakfast for this morning." Xiao Zhan looked at Yibo while A-Yuan looked on in confusion. 

 "There are no ingredients in the fridge." Yibo answered quietly.

 "Oh yeah, I was out for a while. And I bought groceries that you might be able to use in cooking. " Xiao Zhan handed over two large bags containing food.

Yibo sighed. This was Xiao Zhan. This man was very detailed. And Yibo should understand. This guy must have gone to the supermarket first without  asking him.

 "alright." Yibo said, pulling A-Yuan's  away. 

"shut your mouth." Yibo said to A-Yuan's, who remained confused with an open mouth., "He is Xiao Zhan ... He__"

 "Oh my god, , he's your sugar daddy? He is Xiao Zhan?  Seeing him up this close,I am so lucky. ." A-Yuan shouted cutting off Yibo's words and making Yibo hurriedly silence his best friend's voice.

 "Shut up, stupid. Don't make me  embarrassed." Yibo whispered, glancing at Xiao Zhan, who sat back and struggled with his laptop.

 Eh, by the way, where did the laptop come from ? Was it with him last night ? Yibo did not recall Xiao Zhan bringing anything last night. 

????