Convenience (Part 1)

After dropping off A-ling. Yibo hurried back home , but not to his apartment but to A-Yuan's apartment. Considering yesterday that he did not attend his class, he intended to borrow his friend's notes. It didn't take much time because he was only fifteen minutes away from Ayuan apartment.

"Ahhhhh .. Jing Yi, don't take too long. Shitt..."

Yibo, who had just entered A-Yuan's apartment, rushed in. Especially when he heard his friend's voice.

"You are so perfect ..."

Yibo swallowed hard especially when he heard the other voice responding. Was this 'Jing Yi here with AYuan?

Honestly, Yibo's mind was now filled with dirty thoughts and disbelief. He then hurried to the door of A-Yuan's room ensuring that this was all just his imagination. . But, he stopped for a moment. He was still convincing himself that what he was hearing was just noises in the wind. Or perhaps the two of them were watching a movie together. But, how come?

"Yaaaa ... Over there ahhh yess there ..... harder ... Ahhhh" again, Yibo was getting restless, his mind floated. He did not understand what he heard. Why were his best friends together ? If he was not mistaken, they used to argue like cats and dogs a month ago. But now. Damn, Yibo couldn't stand it. With an annoyed expression, he grabbed the knob on the door and flung it open.

"Fuck." His face was so shocked. His cheeks turned red and his mouth dropped open.

"What are you doing." were the only words that came out of his mouth when he saw his two best friends dropped on top of each other with their naked bodies.

Ayuan and Jingyi who were on the verge of pleasure fell silent. Even so, they continued their shameful activities with Jing Yi poking A-Yuan's butt.

Yibo who watched them, clenched his fists. His eyes were no longer virgins anymore. He saw the live scene of the hot flirtation.

"Yibo, close the door If you don't want to join. Come on. But just watch .. I ahhhh." Jing Yi's words were interrupted when his dick clenched inside Ayuan's narrow butthole.

"Yibo .." Ayuan said softly. To be honest, he was so ashamed. However, a sense of pleasure that spread through his body made him forget everything.

"Hurry up Yibo. Close the door. If you still want to see. Go ahead. But close the door first." Jing Yi lightly breathed and said to Yibo who then threw his shoes into the faces of his two best friends.

"You guys owe me an explanation." Yibo shouted and then hurried out of the room. He not only left the room, he fled the apartment.

Damn his best friend sucks!

***

Yibo stood pensively thinking about what he had just seen. Not only was he surprised at A-ling's rude behaviour, but he was dizzy from watching his friends having sex together.

How could A-Yuan and Jingyi be like that?

"There he is!" a group of tall men in black pointed to Yibo who was still unaware of what was happening around him.

"Hurry and beat him to death," one of them said firmly. No doubt, Yibo was not prepared. But he still choose to run away as fast as he could. With 8 people pursuing him, it was impossible for Yibo to fight. So running was the right choice for him.

He did not know who they were. However, Yibo thought that maybe there was one of the jealous husbands who was upset about his wife being with Yibo.

. Or there could be other people who had a grudge against him

Yibo continued to run and run. He did not know whether the group of men had followed him or not. To be sure Yibo must stay ahead of them. When he reached an intersection, he found a dark place to hide. Yibo hurriedly concealed his body. However, it seemed like Yibo's hope failed. The men were still after him and now they were getting closer.