A Fear

Since Wang Yibo became Xiao Zhan’s lover he had  to face something very challenging like Xiao Zhan’s having even more rules which made Yibo dizzy.

"Zhan, I'm not going to the club, I want to go to the library with A-Yuan!"

After the Club incident Yibo knew he would never going there again.

"Even if  you are not going there you still have to take bodyguards Yibo." Xiao Zhan said making Yibo unable to turn him down, especially while Xiao Zhan stroked the younger man’s head and frowned, while looking around "Honey, you seriously want to eat here."

There was no answer to the question because Yibo had already sat down in a chair close  to the sidewalk after ordering two servings of dumplings.

Yibo took Xiao Zhan's hand and said. "Zhan, come sit."

Xiao Zhan was still standing, staring at the sidewalk carefully. "Honey, it's dirty. Look at the place."

Yibo stood  up and took a few pieces of tissue from the dumpling seller and made a cushion next to him. "Here." Yibo said, pulling Xiao Zhan so that the older man could only follow.

"Why not just eat at a restaurant. It's not necessarily hygienic dear.” Xiao Zhan was still hesitant to drop his ass.

Yibo chuckled. "It's clean, every seller who cooks in front of the buyer means it's still safe."

"But, we don't know what their hands were touching ?"

Why Zhan, are you afraid of an upset stomach?"

Xiao Zhan glanced sideways and then stroked Yibo's cheek gently. "No dear, I'm afraid you'll get sick later."

Their food came and Yibo began to eat without hesitation in contrast to Xiao Zhan who was still looking at  his plate. "This is delicious." mumbled  Yibo while eating. Then Yibo took the dumplings and then offered some  to Xiao Zhan. "try it  first."

Seeing that guy eating Xiao Zhan dared to open his mouth and took food from Yibo’s hand. Shockingly, it tasted  really good. Not even inferior to the one he often ate in restaurants.

"How is it ?" Yibo asked while taking a tissue wiping Xiao Zhan's mouth.

Xiao Zhan nodded. "Not bad." and that made Yibo chuckle.

"A-Yuan , Jing Yi and I often buy food here. It tastes good and also it is cheap. So, that’s why i invited you Zhan."

Xiao Zhan nodded while staring intently at Yibo.

"By the way, how's A-ling doing? Don't give me any more assignments to pick up your child," Yibo said, putting his dumpling back into his mouth.

"Why?" Xiao Zhan opened a bottle of mineral water and handed it to Yibo.

"For the safety of both of us . You know for yourself how A-ling hates me."