I Just Want (Part 1)

"I just want ........."

 For a moment Yibo stood motionless, before withdrawing himself and staring at Xiao Zhan with a frown. 

Xiao Zhan repeated those words again “I just.......... don’t want it now.If I wanted it, I would simply do it. “ 

 Yibo heard what Xiao Zhan said, even though the man murmured quietly  right in his ear. Immediately feeling hurt from these words, Yibo hoped that what he had heard was not true.  And for some reason Yibo teared up, making his eyes red. "Just don’t want “ Why were these words so painful and why did Yibo feel even more hurt?  Then what answer did he really want from Xiao Zhan?

 Yibo pushed himself away from Xiao Zhan's shoulder. Then Yibo tried to stand up properly.

 "Yes, you're correct . You have the right to seek a sugar baby for your own reasons." he commented with a bitter smile. "I was just thinking too far ahead " Yibo murmured. 

 Maybe Xiao Zhan noticed the disappointed look on Yibo's face, because his throat was suddenly dry, and Xiao Zhan was unable to say a word.

 "Yes. So I beg you, please behave yourself. Because I don't like it when my baby denies my wishes. " 

The tall man made his intention very clear. Once again Yibo reacted in pain, feeling his chest hurting. 

 Yibo nodded and walked away towards the exit. Seeing that, Xiao Zhan followed Yibo.

 "Where are you going, Wang Yibo,  you  haven’t had  your breakfast yet?" Xiao Zhan prevented Yibo from leaving  by pulling on his wrist . But immediately Yibo  jerked his hand away rudely.

 "I want to go home," he replied looking down at the white floor in front of Xiao Zhan's door. For some reason Yibo was totally discouraged and had no confidence left in himself.  

 Xiao Zhan stepped forward, and buttoned back up Yibo's open shirt. He lifted Yibo’s chin and forced Yibo to meet his intense gaze. 

 "I'll take you home after breakfast. You also have to wear your pants Wang Yibo," he said quietly. (lol)

 In fact, Yibo didn't even  realize that he was only wearing a shirt. He forgot why his pants were not there. Noticing Yibo’s confusion ,  Xiao Zhan stroked Yibo's cheek again.

 "Don't be afraid, I didn't do anything to you  last night. I just took off your pants and clothes because you threw up all over them.”

 Yibo chose not to answer. He brushed off Xiao Zhan's hand.

 "Whatever you want to do with me is up to you. I don't care. After all it's my job as a prostitute and thank you for your help last night." Yibo said coldly. Xiao Zhan responded with an expressionless look.

 "Don't forget to eat your breakfast, Wang Yibo." Xiao Zhan said gently taking off his shirt and wrapping it around Yibo's waist. "Cover your body. After all, it is all  mine now."