Don't Fall In love With Me (Part 1)

Xiao Zhan grabbed Yibo's hand but Yibo jerked his hands away   again.

 "There's no more dinner and I  don’t want it anyway"

 "Wang Yibo." shouted Xiao Zhan, This time Yibo could feel the anger emanating from this man. And this made Yibo look up. 

 "How many times  have I repeated my words today? How many times have you made me do this? Look at your language  Yibo." Xiao Zhan said coldly. This made want to turn his face away. 

 "Now come with me to the dinner table now. The maids took the trouble to make dinner for us .Don’t ruin their effort because you don’t want it. It will make them disappointed."

 "I don't care, I didn't tell them to cook.  I want to go home." Yibo said quickly.

 "You can go home after you finish your dinner."

 "I don't want to, I want to go home." Yibo snapped.

 Xiao Zhan, who had moved away, now approached Yibo again. He then stroked the man's face with his hand.

 "I am not asking you Wang Yibo," Xiao Zhan's hand dropped down to Yibo’s lips in a soft caress. “But this  is an order. Hurry up. Let’s go the dinner table now baby." 

 For a moment Yibo forgot that he was holding his breath. Really, Xiao Zhan's frightening gaze was making his body involuntarily become limp and helpless. 

 God damn it

 Yibo could only swear rather than  obeying  Xiao Zhan’s orders. 

 ***

 "Is A-ling still in his room?" Xiao Zhan asked Fanxing, when the friends were at the dinner table.

Fanxing nodded. "He doesn't want to come down uncle."

 Xiao Zhan just sighed. "Well, you both sit down. I will take  care of A-ling’s problem ."

 Fanxing and Siwei nodded at  Xiao Zhan and then sat facing Yibo who had been looking away from for all of this time.

  "Gege, don't you want eat?" Siwei asked softly. Yibo who heard that, turned  and immediately shook his head. "I'm not hungry." he replied.

 "Is this because of A-ling Ge?" asked Siwei who felt guilty. "Forgive him Ge, I didn't expect A-ling would  get out of control like that especially with an older person.”

 "He wouldn't have lost control, if someone had not interrupted him like that, Siwei.”. Fanxing implied by looking at Yibo.

 Xiao Zhan cleared his throat. Suddenly making  Fanxing and Siwei close their mouths. 

 "What is the thing I dislike the most, children? Xiao Zhan said, making the two young men bow.

 "Talking while eating uncle" they replied together.

 "Good boys,  and now we should start eating. And you also should start eating  Yibo" Xiao Zhan said sternly leaving no room for rejection. So Yibo frowned and clenched his chopstick. Yibo did not eat.

 ***

 "So what really happened?" Xiao Zhan asked when their car start moving.Yibo still looked away and refused to answer.