Struggle

Pain has limits for everyone.  Maybe you avoid pain by amusing yourself or doing something else that can help to relieve that hurt. But that was not the case with Yibo. The man just sat pensively on his bed in his room staring at the watch that Xiao Zhan had given him. Looking at the gift from Xiao Zhan, he felt a throbbing pain deep with in his heart. 

 "This is your medicine Yibo."  Said A-Yuan to Yibo who looked down blankly and then turned to look at A-Yuan miserably.

 "I want to meet Zhan. Please A-Yuan ." 

 A-Yuan who heard it growled. He threw down the glass in his hand and grabbed Yibo's shoulder in annoyance. "Wang Yibo, why are you being like this huh? He has abandoned you; he does not want to be with you. You must accept this fact. " Yibo felt a jolt of pain, stabbing the profound wound that was already in his heart. 

 "He could not have left me. He must have had a reason. I just needed to hear and" A yuan began slapping Yibo's white cheeks until they turned red. 

 "You are crazy." shouted  A-Yuan with red eyes. Really he could not stand seeing Yibo like this. He missed the strong Yibo the one who always smiled   even though he was hurt , not this Yibo who was weak and fragile like this. 

 "Don't you understand that he threw you away? He thinks you're just rubbish. Wang Yibo come to your senses." 

 The scream was so loud that even Jing Yi, who was in the living room, entered. At the same time Yibo's cheeks were wet again. The man clenched his chest and breathed in air as much as possible because his breathing was now choked up.

 He could not believe losing Xiao Zhan could be this painful. "I don't want this. I don't know either. But, I trust him. I know how Xiao Zhan is. There must be a reason." And Yibo was unable to hold back his tears. He embraced his folded knees, and hid his head down.  He

 was really hurt.

 "Therefore forget about Xiao Zhan whatever the reason. He really doesn't deserve you." A-Yuan grabbed Yibo's shoulder until he looked up.  Then he squeezed Yibo’s shoulder in disgust. "He can't even fight for you, Yibo." 

 Yibo bowed. He couldn’t think now. It felt like his head was flooded  with Xiao Zhan's shadow. "I can't A-Yuan. I can't do that .If he really can't fight for me. At least, let me fight for him." 

 "Wang Yibo." A-Yuan shouted furiously. "You've been blinded by love."

Yibo don’t know what he was thinking and what he was doing right now, looking crazy and blind .He only believed in Xiao Zhan. Yes he just believed. 

 "You can go home." Yibo said tiredly , throwing his gaze back towards Xiao Zhan's watch. As if he removed the watch it would disappear.

 A-Yuan's anger that had been soaring high now was slowly disappearing in the place of sadness at seeing his friend that he so admired and was proud of, now looking pathetic and weak. It made him just sigh and leave the room unwillingly.

 "Call me if you need anything." Said A-Yuan and Yibo didn't answer at all.

 Yibo had wanted to lay down when the sound of his phone vibrating caught Yibo's attention. Even so, it was not enough to make him happy. Because the name listed was not the name Xiao Zhan that he was hoping for.

 "Wang Yibo?"

 Yibo felt a slight pounding in his heart when he heard a woman's voice that he missed so much.