I Just Want (Part 2)

As a result of his two        best friends’ actions, Yibo did not sleep again until five in the afternoon. 

So Yibo used the time to get ready for the dinner. Another  thirty six minutes later , Xiao Zhan’s driver came to pick him up. Yibo didn’t waste much time and quickly got into the car and they arrived at the Xiao residence.

 "Sir, please sit here first. Mr. Xiao Zhan said he has some work to do." said one of the servants in the house, Yibo was surprised because  the previous morning there were no servants in Xiao Zhan’s house . So why tonight were there so many servants present and why was this house is so quiet?

 Yibo nodded, and then sat on one of the sofas in the quite large living room. To get rid of his boredom, the man who was wearing a pink suit covering a white T-shirt , started to play with his phone.

 "Have you guys eaten?"

 "Yes, A-Ling, we just came by only to visit you .”

 Yibo , who had listened to the conversation of the two young men, just narrowed his eyes. From what Yibo heard, it looked like these were friends  of A-ling. 

 Erm! Remembering the behaviour of Xiao Zhan's child made Yibo angry again.

 Noticing the presence of Yibo, A-ling's two friends turned around in surprise.

 "Gege  who?" Asked A-ling's friend named Fanxing .

 "You mean me?” Yibo pointed to himself.

 "Yes, Gege’s are you A-Ling’s friend?"

 Yibo shook his head.

 "Oh,  so you are uncle Zhan's friend." guessed Siwei, one of  A-Ling's  friends. 

 And Yibo nodded.

 "Oh, yes, then. Excuse me, Ge." said the two young men together.

Yibo again began playing with his phone. But the sound of footsteps made Yibo raise his head again. 

 "A-ling" thought Yibo

 As usual Yibo immediately felt an aura of intimidation from this boy . Moreover, Yibo noticed A-ling smiling arrogantly .

 "Hi ..." A-ling said softly. Yibo frowned not understanding. Why was  this boy suddenly behaving like this?

 "Come on, Gege, I said hello. Why are you silent?  Do I have to pay you first? I didn't expect you to be that expensive." A-ling's comment made Yibo smile wryly.