Feeling

" You jerk, what did you teach Yibo? " Ayuan shouted at Jing Yi. When they talked about the latest Yibo profession.

Becoming a sugar baby for daddy.

"Hey ... Are you crazy?" Jing Yi tried to run from the flower pot tossed towards him by Ayuan. Looking at their childish fight, Yibo just shook his head . He sat silently watching television with some snack in his hand and then began thinking of his sugar daddy's earlier action.

Especially when Xiao Zhan stroked his cheeks for the first time. He felt something. He didn't know what it was, but for sure yibo felt calm. Thinking about that yibo smiled sweetly.

"Hey Wang Yibo help me! This crazy friend of yours is trying to kill me!" shouted Jing Yi, who was trying to avoid the various items being thrown by Ayuan and making Yibo's luxurious apartment a mess.

" Don't worry he won't kill you." Yibo said calmly while using a lighter to light a cigarette and casually smoking .

" Only a broken hand or a broken leg." he continued smoking casually while staring at Ayuan ,who still looked brutally angry.

"Yeah you're also crazy."Jingyi said to Yibo.

"You crazy jerk. How can you make your best friend play with Uncle? What if that person is cruel or what if he is a psychopath and wants to kill Yibo? Will you take the responsibility for that?

.Ayuan did not care about Jing Yi. He felt bad that Yibo had to find a Sugar daddy. He was afraid for Yibo.

"Come on, stop it." Yibo said firmly after looking at the updated contract. While glaring at Jingyi, Ayuan took the contract from yibo and read it carefully. Finally Ayuan dropped the broom that he was holding before.

"Is this all real ? He will be responsible for all of your tuition fees and pocket money?"

Yibo nodded. He looked at Jing Yi who slowly sat down on the sofa.

"Let's listen to people first, before getting angry, " commented Jingyi.

"Shut up you monkey." Ayuan's chuckle made Jing Yi immediately close his mouth.

"Then what do you have to do while you are a sugar baby?" Ayuan asked with a worried tone of voice.

And Yibo recognized that worry.

"I don't know, He will tell me later what i have to do,  maybe he want me to ride him or do it in doggy style  Or _" (*took cheppakkarla help)

"Or?" Ayuan looked at Yibo who stopped in the middle of his sentence.

"I don't know. Or whatever is related to satisfying him ." Looking at the relaxed and calm yibo, Auan hissed. " It's very easy to say that Yibo."

"Well, it can't be helped. This friend of yours indeed lives in such a world. So, stop giving me that look of yours."

Yibo finished smoking and played with the cigarette butt in his hand. Whereas Ayuan was speechlessly staring at Yibo. On the other hand, Jing Yi had enough of Ayuan's anger , so he kept quiet.

"I promise, after this one time, I will quit all of this." Said Yibo again, making Ayuan turn his head and nod happily. Could say after this one client. Or after this Sugar Daddy.

Since they first met as students, Ayuan felt friendly towards Yibo. Although yibo was famous, Ayuan didn't care about yibo's work because he knew the real yibo, the decisive Yibo.

As a friend, he hoped Yibo would quit his work.

And finally, Ayuan's hope came true that yibo was finally trying to leave this profession.