Ch. 5

私を愛して

.

.

.

For the rest of the night, you couldn't sleep due to Tamaki's texts. You were paranoid, you reread the texts to see if your mind was just tricking you. It said exactly what you read, you felt a little sick just rereading them. You weren't stupid, you knew to listen to your gut when something wasn't right. Avoiding Tamaki for a while might help, putting some distance between you two. 

Waking up, you felt horrible. The amount of sleep you got was less than manageable, Eyes cracked with dark circles puffed around them. Sleeping in wasn't really a choice, considering the consequences you'd receive from your mother.

Pulling your tired, sluggish body out of bed, you continued with your normal routine. Brush your teeth and hair, get dressed, have breakfast, make sure you have everything, then leave. Today, you didn't even want to go to school. Maybe he was just coming off as strange, but you took it too seriously? Well, you knew you'd be scolded if you tried staying home.

Heading out, the morning breeze wakes you up a little. 

The walk was peaceful, you could take a minute to calm down and take your mind off it, sadly that didn't last too long.

Walking through the halls, you see Nejire. She wasn't her bright outgoing self, she looked concerned and paranoid, staring down at her phone.

"You okay?" You walk up to her, she was leaning against a wall in the halls. She stays silent for a couple of seconds, clearly hesitant to speak. 

"It's not really anything to worry about, it's just I've been getting these really creepy texts and calls from an unknown number, I kept blocking them but I still get their texts and calls," She says in a worried tone. You immediately felt unsettled, not knowing how to process it.

"Can you show me any of the texts?" You ask her. She nods and opens her messages. Opening the texts from the unknown number, she passed you her phone. Scrolling through, the gut feeling grew inside you.

They were gruesome, the type of things you'd hear a psycho killer say to their next victim before killing them. They were mostly about how much they wanted to hurt them, in detail. It could just be a prank, but still. In all honesty, it didn't seem like a joke. 

From the horrifying detail, to even sending her address and saying her full name, it was sickening. You felt sick, a good sign that it wasn't a joke, and whoever held this strong hate against her had clear intentions of what they were going to do.

You passed her phone back, sighing. "You should show someone, probably the police. Even if it is a joke, they know a lot of personal information about you, it'd be better to be safe than sorry" You explain.

She nods, putting her phone in her pocket. 

Kinda short, I'll do a longer one soon !!