Ch. 13

私を愛して

.

.

.

The walk wasn't long, he unlocks his door and lets you inside. "I love coming to your house, you always have the best snacks here" You giggle, Tamaki laughs as well. Taking your shoes off, you head upstairs and put your bag in his room.

Heading back downstairs, you follow him to the living room. "What do you wanna do?" he asks you. "Whatever you like" You shrug.

You end up making a scrap journal with him, just for the two of you. you'd both write your thoughts inside, draw small pictures, and personalise each page with stickers and scrap paper.

"Do you make a lot of these?" He asks you as you write a small paragraph down. "Yeah, I just find it fun" You shrug, passing him the book and pen. Tamaki writes down a small paragraph, adding some small drawings and closing the book.

"You won't let me see?" You ask. "Not yet, promise you won't look until I say?" He asks. You nod, assuring him you won't. You weren't the type to invade other peoples privacy, no matter how curious you were.

"What do you want for dinner?" He questions. "I don't mind anything" You smile. "Can I make you dinner?" He asks. "Of course, I love anything you make, "you say, feeling flattered. Following him downstairs, he heads into the kitchen. You sit down at the table, watching him cook.

"Also, don't use the bathroom upstairs, it's under maintenance" He remembers. "Oh, alright" You didn't think much of it, agreeing. 

As you watch him, you remember something. "Tamaki?" You call. "Hm?" He mumbles. "Do you remember when we were little kids, we'd always play families and you'd get embarrassed when I wanted you to be the husband?" You giggle. 

"Why'd you make me remember that?" He noticeably tenses up, blushing. "You played a good husband though, so you should be proud of it! besides, you can cook, your house is always perfect, you're dedicated, you'd be a good husband anyways" You smile. "You...really think that..?" He mumbles. "Of course I do" you assure him. 

"Your delusional" He mutters. "What?! No! I'm being honest, you know I wouldn't lie" You quickly exclaim.

(I'll do a longer chapter really soon !!)