Ch. 12

私を愛して

.

.

.

It was surprising how calm Tamaki was about the situation, it shocked him a little as well. Of course, he was a little shaken up, but it was soon just another memory. 

It didn't take long for the school, and Nejire's parents to notice her disappearance. They rang her phone multiple times, but this didn't last long when he erased all the data off and smashed the phone.

The school noticed as well, and began questioning the students. None had any to say, including Tamaki. 

Rumours spread around the school quickly about her situation, like if she was kidnapped, or just ran away. Tamaki was the only person who knew what actually happened to her. 

.....

"All the rumours sound stupid" You huff. "Yeah, well if you ever feel unsafe, you can always stay with me" Mirio chuckles. Tamaki, leaning against the wall outside the classroom, heard everything. He could tell Mirio was gaining interest, which was going to be a problem as well. Mirio was his friend of course, But he didn't care if he was trying to flirt with you. 

.....

You head out of the classroom, seeing Tamaki. "Are you alright?" You ask him. "Yeah..." He mumbles, staring down at the ground. "I'll admit, I'm a little scared, I'll probably take the week off or something" You shrug. Tamaki's heart sunk, he wouldn't be able to last without you.

"I-I might too...you could always stay at my house" He suggests. The bodies were mostly dissolved, it was lucky he had two bathrooms. He'd just say the other one needed maintenance. 

"Are you sure? What about your mother?" You ask. "She's out, working across the city" He lies. "I'll see if I can" You pull out your phone, to text your mother.

He nods, hopeful. A whole week, just for the two of you together. You didn't know it, but you didn't need to worry about anything. He wasn't going to hurt you, he had no intentions of doing anything else unless someone else posed a threat to the relationship you had. 

"She said it's fine, I just need to get my stuff ready at home and need permission from your parents" You explain. "Tell her my parents are fine with it" Tamaki lies once more. 

It made him really excited, the idea of you two together for a whole week, alone. "It's going to be like a really long slumber party" You giggle. "Yeah" Tamaki smiles. 

"it'll be safer if you stay at my house, Tamaki is great and all, but in a situation like that, who do you think would protect you better?" Mirio walks up to you, leaning his elbow on your shoulder.

The first thought Tamaki had at that moment was to stab him right there and then, but he concealed his agitation. "She already agreed to stay with me" Tamaki states in a blunt tone, almost glaring at Mirio. 

"Yeah, but-" Tamaki pushes his shoulder off of you, nudging you away from him. "She already agreed" He repeats, obvious that he was annoyed. 

"Hey, what's your problem? I was just saying-" "You have nothing to contribute here" Tamaki cuts him off once more, walking off with you. "You seem mad," You notice.

"I just...I'm just a little emotional, from Nejires situation" He was actually fine, just mad at Mirio for trying to change your plans. "Oh, I see. Well it'll be okay, I'm sure they'll find her so try not to worry too much"

God, you were perfect to him. He liked hearing you worry about him, it was comforting. 

.....

Walking to your house together, you head upstairs to pack your things. "Tamaki, it's been so long" Your father greets him. "You're her father, I remember" Tamaki realises. "Your tall, how's it like being in the Big 3?" He asks. "It's...alright" Tamaki chuckles a little.

"Jeez, don't bombard him with questions, how are you, dear?" Your mother asks him. "I'm alright, thank you" He smiles a little. "Well that's good to hear, when we heard about your friend, we were so worried, it must be hard for you two," She says with sadness in her tone.

Heading back downstairs with your bag, you hug your parents. "Take care, and be careful" She passes you some money. Tucking it in your pocket, you wave to them before leaving.