Ch. 15

"Well, this is an interesting scenario, isn't it" Tamaki chuckles lightly, eyes not moving from your figure. "I-I should leave-" "No, stay" Tamaki gripped your wrist as you attempted to push past him. Turning, he had a genuine smile. "Why are you smiling, you're horrible-!" You yanked your wrist out of his hand, he wraps an arm around your waist and pulls you back. "Cmon, you know what'll happen if I let you leave now, right? I can't have that" He wasn't demanding, mad, or trying to hurt you in the situation whatsoever. How could he, he couldn't dream of hurting you.

"Let me go you psycho!" He dragged you back to his room, pushing you onto the bed as he locks the door with the other hand. "Don't look at me like that, you might hurt my feelings" He tilts his head, furrowing his brows. You knew he wasn't going to let you go, it'd risk his whole life. "You know, nobody makes me feel the way I do except for you. To think, I let some girl convince me to take the life of two other people, it's a little funny to me" He laughs. "I didn't convince you to do anything..!" You growled. "Yes you did, when you spent the night out with me, when we went to the library, I knew something wasn't right, but then I realised how much I wanted to have you with me, forever" He smiles. 

"But, now that the situation has shifted, I'm going to tell you this once, and once only. I'm willing to lose everything quite happily, but not you. God, not you, remember that" He watches you closely. "Let me leave, I won't tell the police a thing, just let me go" You plead, staring at him intently. 

He stays silent, with a sweet smile carved across his face. "Hm, no," he says calmly, before turning and opening a drawer and pulling out a large stack of photos. he tosses them into your lap, you pick them up and flip through them as Tamaki stands over you. 

The photos resembled you in different scenarios, sleeping, in class, alone, anywhere, and everywhere. "What do you want from me" Your hands shake, sick in your stomach as you toss the photos away. Tamaki laughs gently. 

"We'll get married someday, right?" He kneels down a little. "What?!" You were shocked, almost disgusted by his words. "I have everything planned out so you don't need to worry" His tone didn't match the situation at all, you were having two different conversations and made it tie somehow. "I never agreed to marry you, and I never will!" Your hand whipped his cheek, he was taken back by the sudden stinging sensation in his face. He touched his cheek a little, feeling it burn and sting. Silent, you took the chance to sprint out the door. 

Quickly, Tamaki sprinted and grabbed you, your first instinct was to scream. He covered your mouth with his hand, holding you tightly with the other as your screams muffle. You bite his hand with all the strength in your jaw, he grunts as he lets go of you. 

He knew you weren't playing around and was determined to leave for good. He had no plans on letting that happen.