Ch. 17

Your phone continually buzzed, the bright font 'Mum' flashed on the screen as she called you. Both of you didn't move, you were tempted to pick up the call but Tamaki gave you a small glare. 

You sat in the car, silent as you stared through the window. You knew if you listened to him, you'd be stuck with a psychotic murderer for the rest of your life. You had to leave, as soon as you could, even if that meant now. 

If he slowed down, you could possibly jump out and sprint. Besides, you knew at one point, he might even take your life as well. Nervous, you prepared for when he slowed down at a speed bump. In an instant, you unbuckled your seatbelt, opened the door, and leapt out as the gravel scraped you. 

Not looking back, you sprinted as if a pack of dogs were chasing you. You ran through a street, took many turns, and hoped he'd lose sight of you. Tears were in your eyes, not from sadness, but from hope. 

The area around was a little vague, but you thought you could as someone to use their phone to call the police. 

You made sure to sprint behind many houses and hide behind a parked car for about 2 minutes to make sure he wasn't there. 

Still, there wasn't any time to relax. You walked up to a house and knocked a couple of times, waiting for an answer. An elderly woman opened the door with a calm smile. "Sorry if I'm interrupting you, Can I please use your phone?" You ask, heart thumping. "Oh, to call your mother?" She asks. "No, the police" You try to say without making her nervous. Her smile drops a little, but she nods and walks back inside, back out, passing you her phone. 

Quickly dialling the numbers, she lets you inside to call them. 

.....

The call was short, the woman was very supportive as you hung up. They'd be there in a couple of minutes to pick you up and ask you a couple of questions at the police office. 

"Thank you for letting me use your phone" You smile at her. "Oh, it's alright" She smiles back, walking out. She retrieves something as she walks back in. "You've scraped your knees quite badly" She opens a first aid kit and begins cleaning the scrapes with alcohol. 

.....

Soon enough, a loud knock echoes through the house. The elderly woman gets up and opens it. You follow her, hoping it was the police. Your gut drops when the familiar psychotic smile faces you at the door. "Hello," He says happily, looking straight past the woman, at you. 

"Tamaki..." You felt your heart pound out of your chest. "I'm sorry if she's been a bother, let's go" He looks up to you. "No!!" You scream. 

"I don't think she wants anything to do with you at the moment" The woman begins closing the door, Tamaki's hand pushes it back open. "You don't need to make this as difficult as you are" Tamaki barges inside. " I recommend you leave right now," The woman says sternly. Tamaki pays no mind to her, walking up to you. 

"It hurts, knowing you'd go to such lengths to get away from me" He looks at your knees, patched up. "But we all don't always get what we want" He mutters, grabbing your wrist as he begins pulling you out of the house. 

"Let go of the woman" A man's voice makes all your heads turn, a policeman stands in the doorway. Tamaki's expression changes quickly as he contemplates what to do.