Prologue

私を愛して

.

.

.

"I d-don't even see w-why your friends with me..." His croaky voice from sobbing broke your heart.

"Why wouldn't I" You leaned against the wall, sliding down to sit next to him. Shoulder to shoulder.

He hugged his bruised sore legs tight as he sobbed almost inaudibly, you sheltered your arms around him, letting him sense your affection.

He couldn't help but respond to the signs, he hugged you back tightly for comfort.

.  .  .

So many years ago, where did the time go? we were so young, things aren't the same now. We don't even try to interact with each other these days, I'm like a ghost to you.

 Maybe you've moved on, No, No, No, No. You can't, I won't let you. I'll always be there, whether you like it, or not.

To restore the bond that broke over passing years. No, I want more. more, more, more. Who could blame me, you were perfect in my eyes.

But why did you have to be near so many people every day, they are all just trying to brainwash you, to manipulate you. I want you to see the sick reality this is, nobody can be trusted. Why can't you see the sick intentions they have for you? they may love you, but not in the way I love you. They can't take you away from me, I'll never let you leave me.

We'll be together,

Forever 

My love.

.

.

.

-Updates coming soon!