Ch. 9

私を愛して

.

.

.

He sat still at his desk, staring down. He was hopeless, his situation wasn't easy.

'To think like this, it doesn't make me any better than a villain, does it? regardless, I'll do what I have to. I need to take the risk, any risk. She's in the way, all I need to do is get rid of her. Thinking of it like this makes it seem easier, but I need a plan'

Tamaki taps his desk with his index finger repetitively, pondering what to do. He could try to scare her into moving schools, but she's persistent and if it gets too risky and she tells the police they'll probably find him. So that eliminates any options online. Trying to manipulate you could end badly if Nejire continues to give a bad impression of Tamaki.

Tamaki wasn't a violent person, but if he was driven to that point, who knew what'd happen.

That's it. Violence. She's strong as well which could be a problem. But if it meant getting rid of her, he didn't care.

Getting up from his seat, he flopped into bed and pulled the covers over him. He was tired but just couldn't get you off his mind. He could just faintly remember your scent, reminiscing the night. you drove him crazy, just the thought.

Opening his social media, he browsed your profile. seeing a photo of you and Nejire, he wanted to throw his phone across the room. Of course, she was there, just looking at her smile made his blood boil.

He soon fell asleep, most likely dreaming of you.

.....

A couple of weeks passed since, he carefully laid out his plan. But he wasn't aware of the infatuation that grew. It was you, you weren't just a crush or his love anymore, but his obsession. You didn't notice much, he could keep his composure around you quite well. It was Nejire who picked up on it.

In your room, Nejire and Tamaki were visiting. In the kitchen, you were baking a cake together. While the three of you chatted, you quickly got up to check on the cake.

"Hey Tamaki, could you get the cooling rack from under the counter?" You ask as you pull out the cake. He swiftly gets up and helps, Nejire notices Tamaki's phone buzz repeatedly. "Hey Tamaki, Mirio's spamming you" She chuckles.

"Just check it" He says, obviously annoyed just by her voice. She shrugs and picks up his phone from the table, opening the lock screen.

Her heart suddenly stops, her gut turning when she sees the wallpaper. A picture of you, but not just a selfie or anything. Your sleeping figure. unlocking it, yet another photo of you displays.

Cold sweat drips down her forehead, instead of opening messages, she opens the photos. Her gut turned once more, hundreds of photos, just of you displayed as she scrolled. All were you, just you. Quickly closing the page and setting the phone down, she takes a swift glance at Tamaki.

He notices her unsettled expression, giving her a death glare. It was his way of threatening her if she told anyone who knew what'd happen to her.

Tamaki walks over to her, leaning down to whisper something to her.

"I think you should leave," He says in a blunt tone. She gave him a small nod, picking up on the situation quickly. "S-Sorry Y/N, my mum just texted me saying I'm grounded and have to go home, I'll see you tomorrow" She fake laughs.

"Oh, well that's alright, see you!" You wave as she puts on her shoes and heads out. It was just you and him now, alone. Your parents were out, he felt strangely nervous knowing the privacy he had with you.

"What's with the tension between you and her, I thought you too were sorted?" You asked. He had to word his sentences thoroughly, if he said the wrong thing it could give a bad impression on him. Making you think he was the good person in the scenario was the first thing he'd need to start doing.

"It's not that I don't like her, i-its just I think she doesn't like me" he mutters as he lies, furrowing his brows. "How come? you two seem to get along" You chuckle. "She's...just putting on an act, I know she speaks badly about me to her other friends" Continuing.

"That's horrible, but do you know for sure or are you just making assumptions?" You ask. "I-I know she does, her friends have t-told me" He quickly assures you. "Well next time I won't invite her over if she makes you that uncomfortable" You smile.