Ch. 19

He doesn't once let go of your wrist, pulling you down the street to the car. He unlocks it and shoves you into the passenger seat as he slams the door in anger. Seeing him like that was terrifying to you, knowing what he's done to other people out of anger and by what he said to you just before. He was willing to kill you. You hated it, you pretty much owned you at this point and if you slipped up one more time, he'd kill you. He slammed the other door as he got inside, putting the child lock on. Even the indigo locks over his face couldn't conceal his rage, you kept your mouth shut. 

"Sorry" Was all you could say, even though you truly didn't mean it. "I don't like being mad at you, no, I hate it. I hate being upset with you. I never ever want to feel this way about you, especially when I worked so hard to avoid this. But it's not my fault, I'll take your apology but it won't change how I'm feeling right now" He mutters. 

"When are you going to accept this, when are you going to accept the fact that I love you. When will you love me back?" he asks. "I..." You didn't know what to say, or what'd cause him to completely lose it. "I don't know" You mumbled. 

The silence passed with him sighing, you watched the cars go by as he drove off. "Tamaki?" You turn to him. "Hm?" He raises an eyebrow but stares at the road. "How did my mother get a voice message from yours?" You ask. "It was pre-recorded" he explains. "I see" You look back out the window. You despised the fact that you felt guilty, you definitely shouldn't of but something about the situation made you feel that way. 

Even so, you genuinely felt scared sitting next to him. "Tamaki..." You mutter, still a little hesitant to even talk to him. "Hm?" He mumbles quietly. "did you regret, you know, killing them?" You ask, nervous. He stays silent for a moment, breathing out deeply through his nose, but then smirks with eyes filled with maliciousness. 

"Not for a second, and I never will" He grips the steering wheel tightly, till his knuckles turn white as he reenacts that day he killed them in his mind.

"I have to admit, I was actually really worried about doing it, It made me remember how I promised myself to never hurt anyone, but then I remembered that it'd be worth it in the end so I did what I had to do" He shrugs. "But...did your mother actually deserve it?" You raise an eyebrow, still feeling sick about thinking about it. "It depends" "On what?" You tilt your head. "Well, to some sense she failed me as a mother, she had every chance to help me but she didn't" He mutters. "What do you mean, 'help'?" You ask. 

"When I used to get harassed in grade school, she didn't bother to help me. She just dismissed everything, but there you were, being with me when she didn't. Comforting me when she didn't believe me" His expression softens, a small smile forms on his face. "I was blessed by your presence, and I don't regret a thing I've done" He assures you.

"You don't seem to be as mad anymore," You notice. "I can't stay mad at you forever, what type of relationship would that be?" He shrugs. "I love you, you know, whether you like it or not" He chuckles. "I know" You sigh, looking down at the seat. "Where are we going?" You glance through the window. "You'll know the place quite well" He chuckles lowly. 

"Um, okay..." You were completely unsure of what he meant, you didn't even recognise the road you were on.

The drive was silent, the only sound was the car running. The sky illuminated mixes of pink and orange, with dusky clouds gently passing.