Ch. 11

私を愛して

.

.

.

!! Warning: Graphic Depiction Of Violence !!

Weeks passed after that, many cruel, agonising weeks. Not for you, but for Tamaki. Nejire was the problem. He had to get rid of her, she was ruining everything. That's why he made a plan.

"You don't usually invite me to your house, but thank you" She smiles as she walks through the door, taking her shoes off. "It's fine" Tamaki muttered. The truth is, he didn't invite her. He pressured her to come over, she finally caved in.

"Sit down, I need to get something" Tamaki closed the front door, locking it. Walking upstairs as Nejire sits down on the couch, he grabs a long, thick cord.

He walked back downstairs carefully, walking behind her on the couch as she continued talking. It wasn't his fault, he was driven to this point. She was the problem.

Grabbing the cord by both hands, he quickly wrapped it around the front of her throat and pulled it with all his strength. She reacted quickly, but couldn't do much while being strangled. She clawed at the cord, Tamaki was naturally stronger than her and showed no remorse.

Her nails tore and bled as she tried to rip the cord from her, her words were jumbled and cut off. Soon, her body goes limp, her hands stained from her blood fall to her sides.

As he lifted the cord from around her throat, her body collapses.

He felt nothing at that moment, no guilt, regret, just happiness. She was finally gone, you were safe.

The first thing he had to do as get rid of the body, and anything else. Just dumping the body anywhere wasn't a good idea, he had to get rid of it completely.

He dragged her body upstairs, but suddenly stops when he realises something.

Tamaki's parents.

They would be home any minute, Tamaki began to worry. He was going to get caught at this rate, he had to do something about them as well.

Quickly, Tamaki dragged Nejire's body upstairs, tossing it in the bathtub. Dissolving the body in acid was a good idea, considering he had all the necessities and it'd get rid of the whole body.

As he filled the bathtub with the acid, he heard his mothers car pull up. Heading downstairs, he opened the door and greeted her.

"How was your day?" He asks her, with a small smile. "It was alright" She passes him her jacket. He sets it aside, closing the door behind her.

"I'd like to show you something" Tamaki states. "Oh is that so?" She asks. He nods, she follows him upstairs towards the bathroom. He had to plan it perfectly, or it wouldn't work.

She walks inside, Tamaki makes sure he's behind her. Glancing around, her heart stops when she sees Nejire's body in the acid.

Before she could scream, Tamaki grips her by her hair and shoves her face down into the acid. Her arms scratching and clawing at Tamaki's arms, pushing her face down, Her legs kick in fear.

Just Like Nejire, her body goes limp as well. He pushes her body into the bathtub, closing the door behind him as he leaves.

Picking up the cord on the ground, he tosses it out. Cleaning the living room, he made sure everything was in check.