{43}The unicorn medallion

Tang Yin's smile would send shivers down a normal cultivator. Dong Hua remained calm as her soft and beautiful facade was shed. Her eyes went from blue to red, Her white and golden tail popped out. It had a few new features. Her face was more bright but not a sliver of warmth was found. Her expression went from cold to dark. Maybe it was an illusion but her face went a little ugly.

"I need blood." She muttered under her breath and a smirk formed on her face. Her nails became as big as her fingers and sharp at the edges. The combination of a snake and a devil beast was indeed weird yet terrifying. She reached towards Dong Hua as her tail wrapped around him. He didn't try to break through and rather kept noticing her changes. Her nails reached his neck and dug into his skin. Her mouth opened a little to reveal her snake tongue and Fangs.

"Blood," she repeated with greed.

"Tang Yin." Dong Hua called. But her eyes didn't move from his neck. He pushed her away with a swift punch. She fell back and gave him a malevolent glare.

"Get me out of here," she screamed. "I need blood," she repeated. He finally understood what had happened. Tang Yin had lost her remaining consciousness to a new beast that had appeared in her. A devil.

She didn't look at Dong Hua like she knew him well. She viewed him as nothing but a person who trapped her in a place without living beings. It was hell for a bloodthirsty devil. All previous emotions were severed. Her previous Daos were severed. You could say that even the Tang Yin was severed. And a devil was born. But that was the difference. It was born and needed to be baptized by blood.

"Your blood smells good," she said as if dazed in a daydream. He snorted. Canghe appeared in his hand and pure sword Qi danced around it ready any moment to slash into her.

"How dare you," he said. Tang Yin froze as a momentary emotion passed through her face but she soon recovered.

"You'll be my food for now," she said and more death aura congealed together to enter her body. Suddenly black smoke covered the surroundings. Dong Hua sealed his senses and attacked her with his consciousness. His body felt like constant knives were stabbing through him although all was visible was black smoke. He didn't say a single word and neither did she.

He quickly overcame the smoke and appeared above it covered in wounds that grew dark with each passing second. It was indeed malevolent. But none of the dark energy could enter his blood because his golden blood was enough to fight over it and win it.

"You are destined to die in my hands." she slashed her nails towards his skin crazily. His sword fought through with the devil's chains. Her nails managed to dig out a little blood which she gulped crazily. Dong Hua was hard-pressed. The black smoke could congeal into anything and it almost never dispersed. He had to continuously fight it and also avoid Tang Yin's crazy ass from taking his blood.

To his benefit, Tang Yin discovered that his golden blood had harmed her devil aura instead. She breathed heavily and screamed in anger. Dong Hua had mulled over the possibility that his blood could counter Tang Yin's newly formed Devil foundation but he hadn't been entirely sure.

Still, the effect allowed him a moment of weakness from Tang Yin. That was all he needed. He decided to use the medaliion he got from the cave to try and seal Tang Yin. Even if she couldn't die, at least she would be sealed if this worked. Although Dong Hua knew of Feng Jiu's jade necklace, he still had his doubts. Plus he had discovered that the necklace had exceptional healing and protection capabilities which could really help its master. That's why he decided that it was better if Xiao Bai had that necklace.

As expected Tang Yin called upon the death aura to attack Dong Hua again. But Dong Hua had already summoned Canghe, which formed thousands of swords. The pure sword Qi danced around the whole area, forming and multiplying every second. Dong Hua had summoned his flowers to cleanse some of the death aurae. It couldn't harm him too much, but if he were to use the seal it would take the enormous sacrifice of his inner energy and might even need some life force. Then the death aura would be very harmful to him. It would only solidify his wounds then.