𝕯𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖋𝖊𝖓𝖌 𝕴𝕴

He caressed her hair as she slept. After a while when he stood up and left the room. He went straight to the kitchen. For the past few days, Feng Jiu had tried to teach him to cook like in the mortal realm but Dong Hua couldn't correct his habit of adding weird ingredients to make a new dish every time he decided to cook. So this time when he cooked without Feng Jiu's supervision he tried to add a few new ingredients. He tasted the dish but could tell it was too good. So he rubbed his chin for a while and then messaged Chong Lin. 

A silhouette immediately appeared in the lobby. Chong Lin cupped his hands and bowed.

"Greetings Di Jun" he said as he looked up at Dong Hua. Dong Hua didn't look at him but handed him the food.

"Taste it," he said. Chong Lin sweated. With great hesitation, he took the meal and tasted it. He had thought Dong Hua had improved so he took a taste but after the taste that remained in his mouth was so terrible that he almost choked. Dong Hua looked at him with his piercing gaze.

"How is it?" he asked with an imperceptible smirk. Chong Lin gulped and then gave Dong Hua a forced smile.

"You are always good at everything your highness," he said bitterly. Dong Hua smiled. Chong Lin had only one word for his smile. Devil. Ah, he used to make fun of third prince Lian Song and Si Ming by giving them his fish, and now he's bullying me too. Chong Lin wanted to cry. He wasn't sure if Dong Hua wanted him to finish the food. He decided that if Dong Hua told him he would make an excuse and straight away run.

"Bring me a good meal from Xiao Bai's favorite restaurant." Dong Hua said. Chong Lin looked at him surprised. Oh. he realized. He was about to nod when Dong Hua turned around and frowned.

"Go," he said and vanished inside the house. Chong Lin left immediately to complete the assignment.

Dong Hua returned to their room when he heard faint cries. He quickly came towards her and saw that she was asleep. He tried to wake her up by calling her name. Feng Jiu dreamt about blue-eyed pythons chasing her, souls flying away with blue light, Tang Yin's diabolical face seducing Dong Hua. Her dreams were messed up and she desperately wanted to wake up. But she was still deeply asleep. She saw the blood dripping Dong Hua in her dreams and wanted to cry her eyes out, wanting those painful things to end. She also saw the time when she fell into the river being kicked by the snow-white lion Ji Heng and Dong Hua had raised back then. She remembered how she left broken-hearted the day before Dong Hua's wedding with Ji Heng. But then she heard his voice calling out to her. She stopped crying as she found her relief. She opened her eyes briefly only to find herself pressed into his chest, his silver hair falling on the sides tickling her face. She calmed down.

"Are you sick?" Dong Hua asked concern filling his voice.

"No, she's not. She just had a bad dream," replied Gunsha. Feng Jiu pulled away from Dong Hua and caressed Gunsha and then looked back at Dong Hua.

"I'm good." she smiled at him. Dong Hua frowned and still noticed that Feng Jiu's voice had slightly wavered. He then realized that maybe Feng Jiu was still suffering because of all that happened. His heart sank. But Feng Jiu didn't give him much time to consider. She smiled brightly at him. Seeing her genuine smile he hugged her. Feng Jiu wrapped her legs around his waist and stared at him. He understood and gave her a doting smile. And then he carried her to the kitchen. He placed her at the counter and looked at her to confirm she was okay. 

"What did you dream about?" he asked. Feng Jiu bit her lip.

"Forget it. Let's not talk about negative things." Dong Hua said after a while when she didn't respond. She nodded. Dong Hua suddenly vanished and appeared by her side again. He raised his hands and revealed a flower Tiara. He was about to place it on Feng Jiu's head when Feng Jiu stopped his hand and looked at the tiara.

"Aren't these flowers given to their partners by gods who want to confess their love." She giggled.

"Yes." he answered with a smile.

"But we are already married Di Jun." she giggled as she reminded Dong Hua who placed the tiara on her head. He gave her forehead a kiss and leaned closer to her lips stopping just before they would touch.

"Then you must start calling me husband now," he said and then kissed her making her dazed. They didn't even break the kiss while he carried her to the sky balcony. They broke away panting. Feng Jiu looked away and was mesmerized. Thousands of flowers were shining with a silver light as the moon shone brightly in the sky. The slowers were in full bloom just like their love.

"What are these?" she asked excitedly.

"These flowers grow every thousand years." Dong Hua replied. " They only grow here," he said gazing down. "I used to watch them a lot when I was little."

Feng Jiu pulled on his silver hair accidentally as she was going to plant a kiss on his cheek but he turned around and her lips landed on his. He chuckled as she pulled away pouting. He was about to devour her again when he received a consciousness. He placed Feng Jiu down.

"Time to eat," he said and took her hand leading her back to the kitchen.

____________________________________________________