{25} Paying accumulated debts

"I didn't know you back then." He said.

Feng Jiu woke up yawning. Her head ached. Then she looked around and saw some bottles of sobering drink. She drank an unopened bottle and then washed her face. What did I do today? Did I just sleep and dream? Wow. Maybe I should just go back to sleep after eating so that I can wake up early tomorrow. Oof I'm excited. Xiao Yan, although he's doing it was Ji heng. I can finally have some real fun. These days in nine heavens have been too nerve-racking rather than relaxing. Wherever I go he appears. Is he a ghost?

She then took a walk outside after having a heavy meal. But she was a competitive eater so she was hungry again. And she only had one sorrowless cake with her so she took it out and ate it. She squatted down near the pond to touch the water. It felt cold so she retrieved her hand.

I didn't know you back then? Huh. Dong Hua is sweet in my dreams. She looked up at the full moon and the memory of hugging him came back to her more like a feeling. She smiled. Why do I remember a dream so vividly? I should've taken advantage of him too.

She howled joyfully.

I wish I could stay with him forever in that dream of mine

I wish I could stay with him forever in that dream of mine. I naturally feel a little happy after waking up. Then let's just be happy for today. Unlike mortals, I have plenty of time to live the tragedy of mine.

---
Dong Hua walked all the way to Chun Hua Palace. It was late in the evening. After what Si Ming and Lian Song told him he just wanted to go to Bai Feng Jiu and apologize. But he didn't know how to. He had been thinking about everything and nothing. Then he saw her. The Gunsha jade also blinked.

"I have already found her. Why does this thing keep blinking? Well, there are no answers to magical items from clans of ancient mythical creatures. I barely saw the end of the last ancient clan when I was young. That's why I looked for this jade. " He thought out loud. But no one could hear aa he talked to himself.

He stared at the jade necklace and turned it over. He studied the unicorn engraving on it silently for a few seconds then kept it inside. Then he heard Feng Jiu howling joyfully. The moonlight fell on her making her look utterly beautiful. Though she was already beautiful she looked very cute and alluring. Dong Hua's heart melted.

What a wild fox! He smiled to himself.
She looks happy!

He just watched her. He felt uneasy knowing that he hurt her so much. Now he was aware of her past feelings. But now, the question was would she open her heart for him again?

Whatever it might be. Dong Hua made the decision to not let her go anymore. They were alike in one thing, they didn't change their minds easily. That's why even if Dong Hua's feelings had now developed, it was hard to move Feng jiu and he knew that. She wouldn't allow any false hopes to get to her. She didn't even let herself be friends with him. Feng Jiu could be crying a lot, but she would also be very strong at times. He decided to take it slow. He believed that eventually, she'd come to him.