{33} Follow your heart?

Fang Lei could barely eat his food. Yan chiwu didn't stop whining. Feng Jiu only laughed and Di Jun ate most of the food. Even Yan Chiwu noticed and started eating more so that he won't lose out the food to Dong Hua.

"Eat slowly you guys. Are you participating in a competition?" Feng jiu said casually. Dong Hua looked at her and slightly pouted. He wanted alone time with Feng jiu. And yet the two idiots were sticking around all the time.

"Will you stop whining yan? We were drunk. I didn't do anything bad to you? Why do you tarnish my name?" Fang Lei said. He almost looked serious. But Feng Jiu couldn't hold her laugh. He wanted to prevent the topic from going any further but Yan won't just drop it. He was really really pissed right now.

"Whine? You were having dirty thoughts in the morning. You wanted to take my purity away by kissing me. I knew you played with girls, but isn't it too much Ah Lei. I am a man." Yan said, pointing his chopsticks at him. Fang Lei stood up and moved his chair near Feng Jiu. Dong Hua who was sitting on the other side of Feng Jiu eyed him. Fang Lei looked back at him for a moment before looking back at Feng Jiu with a smile. 

He grabbed quite a few strands of her hair and hid his face by placing her hair all over his face

He grabbed quite a few strands of her hair and hid his face by placing her hair all over his face. Feng Jiu giggled. Her stomach had been aching from all the laughing. Everyone was enjoying except Dong Hua.

"Jiu'er save me. If this man sees my face he will whine again. If he talks about his purity again I'll go crazy. What the hell is purity? Please save me." He literally sounded like he needed a break. Dong Hua internally groaned. Fang Lei was going too far. he thought.
"Jiu'er I'm not that type of man, I only like girls. Do you believe me?" He asked with puppy eyes and the corner of his lips were raised prettily.

"Jiu'er? Really. Who allowed you to call me Jiu'er? Go away." She said, trying her best to control her laugh. She pushed him away. This supplied some relief to the sad Dong Hua.

"Okay okay. So what's the plan for today?" Feng Jiu asked excitedly. Yan looked at Fang Lei who shrugged. "Let's just stroll around the city." Fang Lei suggested. Dong Hua harrumphed while everyone's confused eyes fell on him.

"I asked around. The hotel staff told me about some places to visit" 

"Oh." said Feng Jiu. Her eyes softened a bit as he looked at him. He seemed to be really trying. "Okay, we just go wherever we can." she smiled. Dong Hua simply nodded. Yan Chiwu seemed a little dispirited, which was highly unusual but said nothing as he headed back to his room for a shower. Fang Lei followed. 

---

She grabbed the dishes on the table and walked into the kitchen.
So did Dong Hua. He followed her inside.

"I'll wash the dishes." He offered. 

"It's okay," she said. "I'm used to cleaning up after myself. I'm a princess but I manage my own stuff. I'm not sure though if Di Jun has ever done it." she said, the last line slowly. Though not mockingly, it still went straight into Dong Hua's mind.