{35} Only you

// Elod ost: The book of fate

Fleeting time has merged the yearning tree into the bones,

withered and fallen in that yearning place,

afraid that yearning is no longer yearning. How much longer is the yearning?

The fate book has no words. The fragrant words of deep feelings. //

I'm a little bored today. Feng Jiu thought as she sat on the table near the lawn where the outside pool was located. Fang Lei, Cheng Yu, and Lian Song were all enjoying themselves in the pool. Cheng Yu was gesturing her to join them. She had had too much of Lian Song as they sat on the poolside with their legs dipped in the water and he blabbered non stop earning a scowl from Cheng Yu.

They had just moved to a new place which was really beautiful. Furthermore, there weren't very many houses nearby. Just the same type of villas were there, where most business tycoons and famous actors and actresses lived.

Feng Jiu smiled and then headed inside. She changed into a bikini she had recently bought when she went shopping with Cheng Yu. It was bright yellow in color and looked stunning on her milky white skin. She smiled at herself in the mirror and then quickly wrapped herself in a shrug to prevent from being cold. Next, she sped off to find Dong Hua. He has been unpacking in the kitchen when she found him.

"You already brought all kitchenware?" She ran towards him excitedly.

"I brought whatever I could find. Although about other things maybe we can go together?" he said. She nodded and quickly started checking the stuff. Dong Hua's eyes flickered when he saw Feng Jiu's slender figure softly descending away. She stopped and turned to give him a turn away smile, a huge packet of snacks in her hand.

"Thank you." She said. "You most probably know I'm a glutton by now. Not a very elegant and sophisticated queen you thought I were?" Feng Jiu asked softly. Her head down and her cheeks a little flushed. A small smile played on her lips. Although it was not easy to determine if the smile meant that she was happy.

Dong Hua had brought a huge bag of different kinds of snacks. He almost brought everything he could find in the supermarket. After living with Feng Jiu for a while he naturally came to be aware of her tastes and likings. He knew how fond of food she was.

"I don't think I need to prove it but honestly no one would not like you. Being a glutton isn't necessarily a bad thing," he said eyeing her. When Feng Jiu saw him she almost couldn't believe it.

"Everyone is in the outside swimming pool. You should come too," she said biting her lip and hurried off. She grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"How about we check the indoor pool first. It's cold outside," he said.

"No," she said without hesitation completely catching him off guard. Indoor pool, alone with you, how shameless you are Dong Hua. Do you really want to test me that bad? Cold? I can't believe a person like you is afraid of even minus 50 degrees.

Her expression changed into that of cute aggression. Dong Hua blinked his eyes and stepped near her.

"Yes." he said simply.

"Your words may be laws in the heavenly realm but here you are powerless Dong Hua Di Jun." Feng crossed her arms and challenged. He smirked. Suddenly a cold wind blew out and reached Feng Jiu through the opened window door. She shivered. Although it lasted for a split second. She felt a little shocked. Dong Hua's brow furrowed. It was all weird. Something wasn't right. He pulled Feng Jiu behind him and looked around with his divine sense. Nothing seemed out of sorts but a worried expression formed on his face.