{50} Eternal Love of Dream: Final chapter

Hello. Lilaw was a great experience for me. I hope you enjoyed it too. Though this is the final chapter don't be too sad. This is gonna be a long one or may even have a second part. 

Thank you so much, everyone. I love you guys so much...

Currently, I am thinking about my next novel which will be my third after an eww teen fic I wrote previously lmao and this fanfic. And I'm torn whether I should choose Xinxia or the modern fantasy world. I am thinking of writing fantasy. Please give me your opinions...

---

Xiao Bai was placed in a huge bathtub by Dong Hua which made her blush. It almost was a small swimming pool. She indeed felt weak but Dong Hua literally didn't let her place her foot on the ground. But wasn't it was every young girl enjoyed the most? Being pampered by her man. A kind love everyone dreamt of. Feng Jiu remembered the time they spent in the mortal realm. Truly like a dream. He was her dream which was supposed to be unattainable but had come true. Not only did he treated her well and pampered her he had also become much warmer in every aspect.

He slipped into the tub, gazing at her oh so gently that she melted. Then he slowly moved towards her. She didn't want to let him witness her tears but they fell down her cheeks anyway.

His eyes widened and he quickly reached her and kissed her tears away.

"Don't cry." He said such simple words and gently teased her nose with his. It tickled her, making her scrunch up her nose. She looked like a cute little creature with teary eyes.

"I'm just glad for everything Di Jun." She said honestly. "I'm glad I'm alive and so are you. And that we're together." She said and pinched her own cheek. Feeling the pain she finally accepted that it wasn't a dream. When she was asleep she had dreamt too much. Good moments as well as horrible nightmares.

"Me too." He said and lifted her up slightly. She decided to wrap her legs around his waist. They were wrapped in each other's embrace. Not long after Dong Hua kissed her. Slowly she became dazed. She parted her unknowingly giving his mouth an entrance. His tongue gently caressed her mouth. It was so utterly gentle and sweet that feng jiu felt her mind had blown.

That long moment came to an end when they breathed heavily. 

"Di Jun I want to accompany you forever. Even in death. Please don't abandon me. Even if you do I'll always be chasing you. I want to be wherever you are, whatever the condition and whenever." she said with earnestness. How could Dong Hua not feel the warmth from those words? He looked wordlessly at Feng Jiu his eyes glinting with an unprecedented emotion. He didn't know if he had achieved true bliss or not. Sometimes her stubbornness made him feel like she'll be the end of him and yet his heart was filled with warmth and happiness he didn't know existed before. To be loved so deeply was truly touching to no end even more so for a cold god like him who never had a family since birth. He sighed in his heart and pulled Feng Jiu into a hug and eventually a smile appeared on his face. His already painfully handsome face when illuminated with a doting smile made him look even more handsome.

"Xiao Bai, I love you." it was all he managed to say despite the things he wanted to say. She smiled cutely at him, her smile brighter than the thousands of stars combined. 

 Dong Hua quickly washed her and brought her in. This time she walked by herself. She straight away went to visit her aunt and family and started running midway. Feeling refreshed and excited she had forgotten about the pain of her tail. Although it was growing anew, the previous tail which she had used ought to have some effects on her. Sure enough halfway she shivered with uncontrollable pain. Dong Hua caught her in time and quickly appeared within the fox cave again.