𝕯𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖋𝖊𝖓𝖌 𝕴

Feng Jiu was leaning on the sky balcony. She admired the scenery down below while humming a soft tune and swaying her hips. It was dawn and the sky was light blew while the wind blew softly caressing her body. They were in the sky Palace which Dong Hua had specially built for Feng Jiu in Bihai Cangling taking inspiration from the high buildings in the mortal realm. The sky Palace stood 44 levels above ground in mid-air. It wasn't too large with only one main bedroom. In the place, no one was allowed except Dong Hua and Feng Jiu. Not even servants. Moreover, the whole Bihai Cangling belonged to Dong Hua. There were only a few people living down to take care of things for them. It was more like a vacation house and Dong Hua was very happy with it. It was peaceful and quiet and nobody could disturb them. Dong Hua almost wanted to stay here forever. After all, there weren't very, any things Dong Hua was interested in. He had lived too long and had stopped caring about things. However, Feng Jiu would be the exception forever, his little fox.

Dong Hua opened with eyes and found Feng Jiu through the translucent white curtain. He stood up and walked towards her. While Feng Jiu was swaying her hips her tails came out. She giggled and played with her fur for a while. She seemed happy. Looking at her made Dong Hua grin. But as her body swayed along with the wind, Feng Jiu seemed to be enjoying herself.

"Feels like It's about to rain. The wind is so refreshing," she mumbled to herself with excitement.

She didn't even realize the silver head standing behind her gazing at her unblinkingly. 

"Xiao Bai." Feng Jiu suddenly heard a deep voice in her ear. Her heart almost left her chest. She felt strong arms wrapping around her stomach and pulling her in. She was stunned as she stood there. 

"Let's sleep some more." Dong Hua said softly.

Sleep? You are asking me to sleep? You are literally awake so am I. Feng Jiu thought to herself and her face finally became red. She turned to him and gave him a bold kiss on his lips but then immediately ran away. Dong Hua stood there for a while before following her but she seemed to have run away. Dong Hua shook his head and pouted imperceptibly. 

An elegant figure brightened up the room. Feng Jiu sat in front of Dong Hua who was cultivating. She looked at him curiously without disturbing him and just watched him with her palms resting on her cheeks.

"What is he doing?" she muttered. This was because she hardly saw him cultivate. His realm was high enough and he had enough spiritual energy. In higher realms breakthroughs were more like a stroke of luck. Through gaining some insight mostly. Moreover, he didn't look wounded either. So she sat nearby and decided to study her newfound legacy too. She was just about to wake up Gunsha but Dong Hua suddenly opened his eyes and an invisible flow of energy dragged Feng Jiu straight into Dong Hua's lap. She looked at him wide-eyed.

"Aren't you gonna cultivate?" she asked.

"Then aren't you gonna run away?" he said with slightly knitted brows. At this time Feng Jiu found him incredulously cute.

"What do you want?" Feng Jiu tried to break away from him but he didn't let her go as she expected. She looked at him again knowing what this god wanted. Indeed being married and in a relationship was different. Had she known this guy was just as shameless as other men...

"Xiao Bai I want you," he said directly as he teleported straight to their bed with Feng Jiu gathered in his arms. He placed her there softly and looked at her, asking for approval. Feng Jiu didn't say anything. She knew Dong Hua was gentle with her. So much that she could hardly believe it. He was strict with everybody but not her. He would always do what she wanted and would never ever force her. 

She had always been pampered and spoiled but Dong Hua tried his best to do everything with her. His seemingly infinite love sometimes rendered Feng Jiu speechless. He loves me so much and yet for so many years I had believed I would suffer from unrequited love. Feng Jiu felt very warm. There were times that Dong Hua would also be strict with her, nagging her like an old fogie. Do not drink cold drinks too much and not slack off when cultivating or it could cause a deviation someday and so on. Yet she didn't find his naggings even a bit repulsive. Instead, she felt cherished and content with her lot. 

__________________________________

These extra Dongfeng moments are just for fun.