{9} Blue Lotus Realm

Dong Hua read his Buddhist scriptures and Feng Jiu lied beside him

Dong Hua read his Buddhist scriptures and Feng Jiu lied beside him. Her head rested on the Neem tree. She yawned and sleepily rose up a little feeling uncomfortable. Dong Hua peeked at her from the corner of his eyes and then closed them again. Her eyes were closed tightly and she fell asleep again. But this time she rested her head in Dong Hua's lap unconsciously. He opened his eyes immediately and looked down at Feng Jiu who slept too peacefully to disturb. He tried to move her head but instead, she turned her face to his stomach and grabbed a strand of his silver hair in her fingers. He was stunned.

It was strange and a weird feeling lingered around him. He understood everything in the world except that feeling. Desire. Although he was kind and fought for peace he didn't understand love. The fact that people obsess over it so much was lame to him.

How easily do you let down your guard?

If it had been another lady he might have thrown her five feet away by now.

_____

(Bai Zhen)

(Bai Zhen)

"Who thought Qianqian would marry Ye Hua in such a hurry when she delayed her previous marriage for 70,000 years." Zhe yan was talking to Bai Zhen over some peach wine. They were enjoying their little walk in the ten miles of peach blossoms.

"It's good that she loves my sister so dearly."

"Yes, the most beautiful woman in the four seas and eight deserts has been stolen by the crown prince of celestial tribe."

"Xiao Ju is as beautiful as her."

"Yes, yes. Your mother even said if you were a girl you'd be prettier than both of them."

"Now you're offending me old phoenix. Plus that girl. If she is not back by Qianqian's wedding second brother won't let her off."

"Speaking of the devil." Zhe yan pointed at her. Feng Jiu was in Di jun's arms and he was walking towards them. She was clinging to a strand of his hair. Bai Zhen ran towards them and so did Zhe yan. They were both stunned.

"Di jun?" Zhen Zhen murmured to himself, (Zhen Zhen is a nickname for Bai Zhen which usually his fam and Zhe yan uses)

"Greetings Di Jun. But what happened to Xiao Jiu and how is that... you brought her here?" Bai Zhen asked concerned.