{13} Prince Fang Lei and Di Jun

"Feng Jiu sister I don't want to go home."

"But your mom is getting married tomorrow and although your father must be keeping her busy it's about time you go back. Here take these magic shoes. They were of no use to me anyway. They can only carry light people like you." Feng told Li.

"That means you're fat?" he asked with a goofy grin.

"I'm fat?" She snapped while putting her hands on her waist and narrowed her eyes at him. Li made an innocent expression and shrugged. She gave him a sweet smile while she fumed inside.

"Ungrateful kiddo." she murmured and rolled her eyes as she sipped her tea.

After Li was gone, she looked around but couldn't find Yan Chiwu.

"Yan." She called but heard no response. She went further into the forest and vaguely saw the road leading to the beach and decided to go along with it.

Now, where is he?

"YAN! YAN CHIWU?"

"Shh." Someone popped up behind her.

"You shouldn't be here. Bai Feng Jiu." The voice was somewhat familiar, but Feng Jiu couldn't recall where she heard it.

She flew in the air and used magic arts to restrain him. It was the same guy from the restaurant, Fang Lei. She landed after making a whirl.

"You?"

He broke the restraints easily and grabbed Feng Jiu's shoulder. Just as he was about to say something both of them heard Yan Chiwu. 

"Xiao Jiu, where are you?" he yelled.

Feng Jiu pushed him away and ran towards the voice. Fang Lei followed her which earned him a side eye from her. Feng Jiu moved faster without a care while he felt a little embarrassed after being glared at.

Finally, they spotted Yan who was shouting. 

Fang Lei landed behind silenced him with him palm while Yan struggled to speak and made even more noises.

"Shh, can you not be loud for a few minutes?" 

Feng Jiu looked at them amusedly and whispered to Yan who was still struggling.

"Where were you?" 

"Tell me what is happening first?" Yan asked Feng jiu when Fang Lei finally let go and began to check out the surroundings. 

She shrugged annoyingly. Suddenly they heard Hubbubs. It was as if people were shouting and fighting in huge numbers. Fang Lei walked on the dirt road which led to the beach.

Feng Jiu and Yan looked at each other as they grew silent and decided to follow behind him. When they reached the beach area, they couldn't believe their eyes.

People wearing the same guard uniform were killing each other. They were just like zombies. On Their eyes were pitch-black, carrying only murderous intent and a mysterious dark aura filled the place. The most shocking thing was they were killing their own people as if crazed.

 They hid behind the big tree adjacent to where the road ended.

Feng Jiu was horrified. It was completely illogical.

"We have to stop this." Feng Jiu whispered to the second prince anxiously.  "They are your people, aren't they?"

"Why are they fighting among themselves?" Yan asked the second prince.

"Something weird has been happening here lately. Even my fourth brother was killed. So we have to see what is happening. Wait till the end." Fang Lei said and continued to look at the scene with a grim expression.