{15} The Blue eyed Python, Tang Yin

Her silver hair returned to its original color, Jet black. The soul-locking jade in her hand emitted a powerful green light. Her white scaly skin had a new touch of golden. Her eyes reflected a blood-red color. She closed her eyes and devoured the energy. The soul-locking jade had fused all the energy from all types of souls she had collected.

"Only half of my cultivation is back. Now I just have to find my queen's sacred serpent stone." She grinned.

Feng Jiu stepped inside a cave and was blinded by a powerful light. When she opened her eyes the cave was as dark as before and felt even more gloomy. A blue-eyed white and golden python showed up in front of her. She screamed loudly and stepped back.

"You are able to come here. Interesting." Tang Yin said.

"What...what do you mean?" She stammered taking steps back.

 She summoned her sword as Tang Yin stepped near her and locked her blue eyes with her. Feng Jiu felt something creeping around her leg and with fear rising inside her she looked downwards. 

A small green snake had coiled on her leg.

---

Dong Hua followed the jade necklace. 

He heard a shrilly scream from behind him and turned around. It was Bai Feng Jiu. She ran towards him and bumped into him. Her head hit his chest. His eyes slightly widened and he pulled himself away.

"What happened?" He asked.

 She hadn't seen it was Dong Hua yet. She hastily looked back and fell to the ground in relief. Her breathing was still ragged and her hand remained on her chest which was rising and falling. 

Finally, she looked up. Dong Hua had been staring at her and then squatted down in front of her. She let out a breath and blinked.

"Di Jun." She breathed.

"Why were you running?" His eyes had a glint of amusement.

"Snakes..." She pointed backward and tried to say calmly. But her slightly cracking voice gave her away.

'Being chased by snakes is not fun at all. It is a miracle my soul didn't leave my body the moment I saw that snake coiling on my leg' Feng Jiu slightly shivered as she thought.

"Oh," he said with a slight smile on his face.

 He looked at her calmly. But he knew he had developed a kind of interest in her. A kind of feeling he found good. Just like in new phases of liking someone, there is excitement. However, Dong Hua wasn't sure what it was. 

But he also didn't care. Whatever he wanted to do he would.

Feng Jiu and Dong Hua probably had this in common. But one was reckless and one was too calm.

Of course, he wouldn't scare away his little fox so soon. He'll slowly get to know her.

She was someone who was like a refreshing breeze in his dried and cold life. Every time he saw her he felt like he was jerked awake. Like he had this newfound energy he never had.

"It's just that I'm a little afraid of snakes."

"I know. You're very brave." He said giving her a hand. Ignoring the urge to pat her head. She stood up on her own so he took it back.

"Why are you here?"

Feng Jiu was a little annoyed. After all, she almost always met him whenever she had her embarrassing moments.

"You are the only person who keeps asking this question to me."

"Well, you just said I was brave." 

He shook her head amused at her sassy reply.