{4} Meeting again, like the first time

Open the image to see how Yan Chiwu looks,
---

Bai Feng Jiu launched forward and lunged her spirit sword at the demon lord of the green demon clan, Yan Chiwu. The magnificent sword was passed down to her by her Aunt Bai Qian. He summoned his sword too and defended himself when he saw the blade of the silver-studded sword with a stone emitting red-orange light. It was a mighty sword, which contained the fox spirit bead, which could only be in the possession of an empress of Qingque. Now that her aunt was going to marry in the celestial tribe, the throne was to be passed down to her. She launched another attack and he dodged it with ease bending backward like rubber. He struck his sword at her. She flew in the air and landed at the end of his sword like a feather.

 He smiled. It was obvious he was not giving his all as a demon lord.

They flew in the air and struck their swords at each other continuously. Even though she was young, Feng Jiu was good at fighting. After all, all she did was make trouble and take up fights. She was too spoiled by the fox family. Only her father was strict with her.

One more strike and both of them were pushed far apart in the air because of the amount of spirit power of their swords. More than a sword fight, it became a cultivation showdown. Seeing her fall backward Yan balanced himself and went forward to catch her. He made a magic bubble around her which slowed her down. He caught her then from falling. Of course, Feng Jiu wasn't a high immortal yet, how could she take the spirit energy of a demon lord.

"Who are you?" Feng Jiu demanded pushing him away with a magic blow and landing softly on the ground. 

"Demon lord Yan Chiwu. Who are you?" He had two petal-like marks above his eyebrows. He had an easy-going personality. But by the way, he was going around pretending to be Dong Hua he was surely dumb and immature.

"Bai Feng Jiu." She said making her sword disappear and crossing her arms to look at the young demon lord who had porcelain white skin.

"I'm here to take my Ji Heng back. Or I have no interest in being the old Ice Face." He said arrogantly.

"Ayy who are you calling old?" Feng Jiu immediately became defensive. 

"Wait, you are a red nine-tailed fox?" He asked looking at Feng Jiu with a puzzled look and then laughed ridiculously. She huffed slightly and then, looked sideways and noticed that her tails had popped out. She closed her mouth almost immediately.

From where did you guys pop out? How am I supposed to look serious now? Oh did they pop out because I summoned aunt's spirit sword? I only got it today so thought I'd practice. But if my tails pop out every time, I wouldn't look scary at all while fighting.

"What is all the commotion?" A voice all too familiar asked. She turned around, and her heart surely skipped a beat. She almost lost her footing. Yan Chiwu shot daggers at Dong Hua with his eyes, which was kinda cute on his part. The mighty god walked towards them with grace.

"Where is Ji Heng?" Yan asked stepping forward, next to Feng Jiu.

Dong Hua Di jun didn't even bother to reply. Only looked at him with his calm usual gaze. His hands were interlocked on his back. Feng Jiu was staring at his beautiful face all this time.

"Don't lie Ice face. I know you have her here. Give Ji heng back to me."

"If you want to stay in delusions then do so, But she is not here," he said, and then his eyeballs moved sideways to find a beautiful fairy staring at him so intensely. She was biting her lip nervously. Her tails were out. He slightly raised his brows at her. She gasped releasing her lip and cupped her hands to greet Dong Hua.

"Greetings, Di Jun. I'm princess Bai Feng Jiu. from Qingque."

"Princess?" Yan asked surprised. Feng Jiu spared a glance at him.

"Bai family? What are you doing here? From what I know there is still a week until Empress Bai Qian's wedding." Dong Hua asked ignoring yan.

"Yes, I was here to visit someone. Sorry to have caused a commotion." Yan kept looking at her and she returned the glance with cute aggression.

"He transformed into you and was going around, that's when I caught him." She said referring to the demon lord.

"You caught him?" Dong Hua asked. She nodded her head slightly.

"What's the sound?" Yan whispered.

dubdubdubdub

Then we found out it was Feng Jiu's heart. It was the first time dong Hua had talked to her when she was in her human form. Even though only two sentences, she knew Dong Hua wasn't the type you could have long conversations with. He was just too uninterested.

Si ming entered the scene with a curious look and rushed forward towards them.

"Feng Jiu highness!" He exclaimed. "Are you still here?"

"I'll take my leave Di Jun." She cupped her hands again and nodded at the stars lord Si ming and turned on her heel.

"I'll find Ji heng no matter what. But if you are hiding her here, then I'll kill you." Yan said and left, running towards Feng Jiu.

"Ayy Feng Jiu. Do..." She turned around furiously.

"Don't call my name!" She swayed her hips slightly and her tails went inside. Before yan could open his mouth she used magic arts to teleport Yan Chiwu. She let out a small breath and peeked through her lashes at Dong Hua who was watching everything and almost immediately lowered them.

Di jun marched past her and for some unprecedented reason, she stayed glued to the ground. Si ming followed Dong Hua and stopped to talk to Feng Jiu.

"Highness where did you send him?"

"To an amazing place." She giggled.

Although Dong Hua was ahead of them, he could hear them. His eyes were slightly lowered.

She feels oddly familiar. He thought to himself.

_______________________

See you soon
Pls Vote and comment.