{16} His stupid Fox

// Am I dreaming?

Yet I keep collecting these memories

like a book

A chapter of my longing for you will only be complete when I see you //

(Lyrics from Elod Ost)

Feng Jiu smiled awkwardly under her Aunt's stare. Bai Qian took out the fan which she got from her Master when she trained at Kunlun Mountain. And her master had been no other than the God of War, Mo Yuan, and Ye Hua's older brother.

"Gugu(Aunt)...your cheeks are flushed so I'm kinda not getting the scary vibes." Feng Jiu giggled. Bai Qian coughed.

"First tell me who's gonna marry you now? How many people did you offend? Do even care that they come from distinguished families."

"Gugu...please you know I don't wanna marry anyone." She whined.

"But you will want to one day. Then I'm afraid only chu yen would marry you." Bai Zhen sat next to Bai Qian who sat cross-armed. It was only when Ye Hua left to investigate the Green Sea that she had time for Li and Feng Jiu.

"Uncle..."

"At least make some friends through the blind dates your aunt arranges."

"I have many new friends already. I can't handle more than that." She pouted.

"Oh. Who are they?"

"Demon lord Yan Chiwu and the second prince of Mermaids."

"Woah, then you can choose one of them." Bai Qian said.

"Aunt... They are both not my type. I can only be friends with them. Fang Lei is a playboy and Yan loves someone else and he's dumber and more clueless than he looks." She shrugged.

"Then what is your type? Let Qianqian find someone you like." 

Feng Jiu's eyes glittered when she started speaking.

"Beautiful like the winter landscape. Calm like the holy backwaters. Cold and Indifferent. Bearing a sword that could cut through flowers. Full of wisdom and unrivaled achievements."

"Okay. Okay, stop fantasizing already. I'm about to puke." Bai Qian said.

"She only has one type." Bai Zhen grinned.

"What?" Feng Jiu asked confused.

"Dong Hua Di Jun." Both Bai Zhen and Bai Qian said together.

"Aunt... I've already forgotten about him..."

---

Zhi He, Dong Hua's foster sister who had been in exile was called back to the nine heavens for the wedding celebration. She saw Feng Jiu's aunt and uncle leaving and walked toward her.

"Why do you feel so familiar?" She asked her. Feng Jiu turned to her and looked at her rather unwelcomingly.

"Princess Zhi he." She cupped her hands. "No worries, I remember you. Aren't you the one who took credit for my sorrowless cakes from Di Jun?" She smiled.

"You are that Jiu?" Zhi He asked surprised.

"Yes. And I'm also the princess of Qingque."

"It's you. I knew you had I'll intentions toward Di Jun. Seems like Qingque doesn't really focus on manners. I can't believe you'd disguise yourself as a fairy maid to seduce him." She gritted her teeth and glared at Feng Jiu

"Fancy coming from you Princess Zhi He. You took the place of Ji Heng for the wedding and were caught. Yes, in Qingque we are not fond of boring and long traditions. We also prefer freedom and are bold. But if you question our moral values then you're really insulting Qingque. And as the princess, I can't just say nothing."