Chapter 1

My hair and a makeup we're almost done. It was time for the first episode to air. My palms were sweaty and my nerves froze me in place. Will I be able to pull this off? I haven't met the person I will be partners with. I'll meet him before the show starts but we'll only have twenty minutes before we have to be on air.

"Okay your ready" Said Soeun.

She put her hands on my shoulder and I looked at her in the mirror.

"Are you ready hun," she said and a nodded.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I told her.

We began walking down to a hallway and my mind started racing with thought. I tried to push them out and kept telling myself I was over reacting but it was hard.

I've never had a boyfriend before so I didn't know the first thing about being in a relationship. What if we don't get along? I took a deep breath as we reached a door.

Soeun knock and an older man opened.

"Good morning Soeun," he said

"Good morning Mr. Wang," she said.

I looked around until I locked eyes with a tall guy in the corner of the room.

He was handsome. Very handsome. It was almost like he had been sculpted by an artist. And had jet black hair and a beautiful gaze. He was dressed in a suit and stood with proud posture.

Once he cleared his throat I remembered where I was and stopped staring. The man called Mr. Wang held out his hand for me.

"You must be Jeongin," He said and I bowed and nodded

"Y-Yes sir my name is Yang Jeongin. It's nice to meet you," I greeted politely.

He smiled and moved to the side, waving over the the mysterious boy in the corner.

"This is your Co-Star Hwang Hyunjin," He stated.

I gulped. No way is this the man I have to act with. How am I supposed to pretend to be in a relationship with him.

I held my hand out to shake his as an attempt to break the silence that had made itself present. But instead of shaking my hand he looked right passed me and nodded before walking out the room.

I frowned and watched him leave. I huffed as I felt slightly disrespected. Who does this guy think he is? Even if he is very good looking he could've at least shook my hand.

Before I knew it It was time. All the other couple were on stage. I made time to talk to them a little bit.

There was Mark and Haechan, Jooheon and Changkyun, Wooyoung and San, and Changbin and Felix. They were all real couples. Only me and Hyunjin were faking it.

Hyunjin walked over and we faced each other. All of a sudden he leaned down and I instinctively moved back.

"Don't move," He stated plainly.

He then proceeded to fix my mic which had been out of place. I felt my face get hot but luckily the makeup covered it up.

The last calls were made and the show was starting. The MC was organizing her cards in front of us. I looked around.

We were all on a big stage with pink and red lights. There was a big heart that said Trouble in Paradise (which was the name of the show) in big letters. There were multiple cameras all pointed towards us.

I took a couple deep breaths and then all the contestants were told to forward and hold hands. Everyone else obeyed but Hyunjin didn't even look in my direction. He just continued to face forward so I did too.