Chapter 2

"I'm outside" the text read.

I quickly gathered my things and make it to the door. When I push it open I see the sleek white car that had gotten me to work that morning.

Looking around I could see some people staring at the fancy car. Some were even taking pictures. The man in the car seemed indifferent about it as he seemed with everything.

I climbed into the backseat and he looked back at me with a slightly confused expression. I was kind of surprised because this is probably the most emotion he's shown since we've known each other.

"What are you doing," he said, "sit in the front, if you sit in the back it looks suspicious."

I looked at him for a second. "Are you comfortable with me sitting up front," I asked.

He sighed and patted the seat next to him "Just sit here," he said and turned back around.

I awkwardly got out of the car and moved to the front seat and he started the car, driving off and away from the decent crowd that had formed.

I guess I forget how popular he is. I mean how could he not be with a face like that? I had spent the night before looking him up just to get to know him better.

I know that he's very wealthy. He's also a famous model. I watched some of his walks and he's really talented. He's adored by a lot of people which worries me.

What if I anger his fans and they come after me. I've been stressed out about this job since it started. But it's too late to go back now. Already signed the contract.

"Is it inconvenient for you to have to pick me up and drop me off now?" I asked. Trying to break the silence.

"No, it fits in my schedule," he responded dryly keeping his eyes on the road.

I laid back in my seat in annoyance. Is he even going to try to create some kind of conversation.

"You know, a conversation requires two people," I said, huffing and looking out the window.

"Who said I wanted to have a conversation with you?" He retorted but his tone never changed.

"Yah! No reason to be so rude," I turned in his direction sharply.

He didn't respond and I decided to let it go. What's the point? This job was already hard and now it feels like he just wants to make it harder.

The car pulls into my driveway and he parks the car.

"Thanks," I said softly and open the car door.

"I'll be here at 7:50 tomorrow and I won't wait long," he said.

I sighed and got out the car, "Okay." I said and closed the door, walking to my front door angrily.

"Jeongin honey, is that you?" My mother called from the living room.

"Yes mom," I called and placed my bag on the ground.

"How was work?" She was sitting on the couch, folding laundry.

"It was okay, nothing special," I shrugged.

"Hm, Why didn't Soeun come in when she dropped you off? She usually does," She questioned.

I began to sweat and rub the back of my neck.

"Oh she was uh, really busy she didn't have the time to stop by," I said.

"oh okay, well food's in the kitchen," she stated, clearly not catching my awful lying skills.

I haven't told my mom about my new job and I don't plan too. My mom is very supportive but only to a certain extent. If she found out about this she'd kill me. Luckily she doesn't really watch TV enough to see the show. She's a big book reader.

"Okay thanks mom," I walked quickly to my bedroom to avoid anymore questions.

Once in my room I flopped on my bed in exhaustion. How am I supposed to do this for months. I can barely last a week. I kicked and thrashed around the blankets groaning loudly.

I heard my phone ring in my pocket a reached to grab and answer it.

"Hello?"

"Innie, I'm just calling to tell you that you have photoshoot with Hyunjin this weekend," said Soeun.

"Soeun, I don't think I can do this. Hyunjin is impossible to talk to. He's giving me such a hard time," I told her.

I heard her sigh.

"Gosh, I knew he was bad but I didn't know he was that bad. But technically hun, he's just being professional. This isn't really a personal affair," she said cautiously.

"Well of course I know that. But it's so hard to act like a couple when he won't even take the time to look at me," I said.

"Well then maybe you should tell him that," she suggested.

"Yeah right, like he'd actually listen to me."

"Well you never know. Just give a shot, please?" She pleaded.

I rolled my eyes and huffed.

"Fine, I'll try," I told her.

_________________________

"Jeongin wake up, it's 7:45."

I rustled around in my bed, until it clicked.

"It's what?!? Oh shoot I slept in!"

I threw my blanket away and quickly got dressed. I put my shoes on and fixed my messy hair.

Of course I woke up late the day I said I wouldn't. I'm so unlucky.

I raced out the door and there he was, exactly when he said be there. I walk over to the passenger side and I see him reach over to open the door.

"Quickly, I don't have much time," he called and I got in.

The drive to work was very silently, considering all my attempts at a conversation were shot down almost immediately. All of a sudden Hyunjin starts to speak.

"Do you work tomorrow?" He ask.

"Yeah I do," I told him

"I have to be back at the office at certain time which means I won't have time to drop you off immediately so you'll have to come back to office with me for the rest of my time there."

I felt nervous going to work with him. A lot of his fan girls wait outside just to glimpse of the absolute beauty that was Hwang Hyunjin.

"Oh ok that's fine as long as I back before midnight,"

"I didn't want to keep you that long anyway" he said with a slightly irritated tone.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance at his comment. Was that really necessary?

After Hyunjin dropped me off I quickly headed inside before we had gathered attention. Hyunjin drove away and I clocked in.

I found my apron and was about to put it on when a felt a hand ghost over my waist. I jumped and quickly turned around.

"Woah there, I didn't mean to scare you," said a guy I hadn't seen before.

I noticed that he was in uniform so I assumed he was a new employee.

I settled down and nodded to him.

" that's okay," I said cautiously.

"I'm Hunho," he said and gave a wink.

I felt uneasy and grabbed my apron to go change somewhere when he also grabbed it and held a tight grip.

"C-can you please let go," I asked shakily.

He just smiled at me for a while before letting go and walking off.

I stood there for a bit trying to process what had just happened. I made a mental note to stay far away from him.

________________________________

A/N: Hi guys I hope you enjoyed his chapter and they story. More a on the way very soon.