Chapter 6

"Everyone get with your partner!" Said the dance instructor. There was two, a girl and a guy.

Hyunjin and I faced each other. He took my hands and I bit my lip nervously.

He didn't look at me, he cleared his throat and looked straight ahead. He wasn't way taller than me but he was enough to look over me.

His hands were cold and firm. They held tight on to mine and I could see his veins clearly.

"Now hold your partner close with one hand on the waist and the other in your partners" Said the woman.

I looked up at Hyunjin as he moved one of his hands to my waist.

He mindlessly tapped on my waist with his fingers as we waited for one of the instructors to check our posture.

When the woman came over to us the camera fallowed close behind.

I tensed slightly at the attention. Whenever the camera is focus on us I always have this sinking feeling that I'll make a mistake and get us caught. My biggest fear is getting us caught. Because if I get us caught, it'll ruin both of us.

"So Jeongin your hand should be here,"

She moved my hand to the back of Hyunjin's neck.

"Another thing. You two are a couple aren't you? Don't be so far apart, step closer. You two act like strangers," she said and chuckled softly.

She put her hand on my back and nudged me closer. Really close.

We were so close I'd swear Hyunjin could hear my fast heartbeat.

I started panic a bit. I felt like I was suffocating.
I found myself taking a few tiny steps back which took the instructor by surprise.

I looked down and avoided eye contact with everyone.

The hand that was still on my waist pulled me in close once again.

My breath hitched as I looked as up at him. This time he was looking at me. He didn't look mad, he look more calm and straight faced.

"You can do this, don't be nervous," he said clearly.

"Awh, what a great boyfriend. Helping him even though his nervous to dance. Doesn't it just melt your heart?" Said the host.

I stared at Hyunjin amazed. He wasn't talking about dancing. He wasn't talking about dancing at all.

It felt like the world slowed down around us. We were the only one's who knew what he truly meant.

He was talking about us, the acting, the pretending, all the cameras. Everything.

I couldn't believe that Hwang Hyunjin was trying to comfort me.

I took a deep breath before getting back into position.

"Perfect," said the instructor.

The woman and the camera moved on to the next couple.

"Okay now we'll work on some basic steps" she said, smiling bright.

As she moved we followed. Slowly the steps got harder to followed. Well.. for me at least.

Hyunjin didn't struggle at all, in fact he looked bored. Like this was too easy, but I could see he was sweating a bit by the end of it.

"Here," He said tossing me a bottle of water.

I caught it and thanked him. The break was ten minutes but even that didn't feel long enough, I was exhausted.

"You need to be faster," he said taking a sip of his water.

"And you need to be more supportive," I shot back at him.

He gave me a strange look but then bent down to where I was seated and patted my head twice.

"Good job," he said in a monotone voice.

I could tell he wasn't being sincere and didn't mean it but it worked for the cameras.

When the camera focused on someone else I made sure to shoot him a glare. I don't want him to think he's clever.

"I did my part, now do yours. Be quicker," He said and pushed his hair out of his face.

"Okay, I'll try," was all I said.

I didn't want to let him know that I was annoyed.

"Okay! let's get back to it,"

I groaned but still got up to dance, my feet dragging to the middle of the dance studio.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was the instructor.

"So we're doing to do some individual practice, so why don't you go and have a seat. We'll harass your boyfriend instead."

It took me a second to get that she was talking about Hyunjin. I have to remember. My boyfriend is Hyunjin.

I smiled at her and took her advice, sitting on the side.

Some of the other people were sat next to me. Watching their actual boyfriends dance with hearts in their eyes.

I felt a bit awkward. Am I supposed to look at Hyunjin like that?

"1 and 2 and 3 and 4,"  commanded the instructor.

I don't know how to describe what I was feeling other than amazed.

Hyunjin was such a good dancer. He moved fluidly but quickly and he was clean.

I could say that seeing him dance didn't make him more attractive to me than he already was but I'd be lying.

I watched him attentively, not realizing that the camera was on me until the host said something to me.

"You seem really proud of Hyunjin," she said.

I looked up quickly. It took me a second to process what she said.

"Huh? Oh yeah, he's a great dancer. A really great dancer," I said the last part more to myself than to her.

She said something to the camera but I was too focused on Hyunjin. It's not like I needed anything that would make me more attracted to him.

By the end of it he was sweating quite a lot.

A lot of people look gross or unattractive when they're sweating. That wasn't true for Hyunjin, in fact, it was the opposite.

How am I supposed to be in a relationship with a man like that?

A/N: Hi loves, Thank you all for being patient with me, I tried to make this chapter longer but I don't know if its enough. Anyways I really hope you enjoyed it.