Chapter 10

It was the last rehearsal before the show. I was definitely a lot better than when we started. I've been getting better and more comfortable with dancing.

I obviously still wasn't as good as Hyunjin on the other hand. I don't think I'll ever be on his level.

I've been seeing him dance for weeks now but it's still shocking. I would've never pictured him as a dancer. I wonder why he never went into it as a career.

"Okay then, now that we have the costumes in let's try it with them on," the instructor stated.

I was a little excited. We haven't seen the costumes yet and I was curious about how they would convey beauty and the beast.

All I new was that I was The Beauty and Hyunjin was the beast.

"Fitting" I thought and smiled to myself.

We walked over to a table that had boxes with ours names on them.

I opened my excitedly.

My eyes widen.

No way.

It can't be.

It's a dress.

I slowly pull it out of the box. The layers of the yellow fabrics reveals itself.

I look over at Hyunjin who is looking at his costume.

It's a nice suit, it looks just like the one from the movies.

I guess they stuck straight to the original.

I was going to have to wear a dress in front of Hyunjin, in front of everyone. My face goes a dark shade of red.

"Okay go and try them on and let's get started," she said.

I sallowed back any protest that was building in my throat and left to change in an empty room.

Once I got the dress on I spent 10 minutes fighting with the zipper. I eventually got it unstuck.

I put on the shoes, which luckily were just some black sneakers which you couldn't see because of the length of the dress. I guess that it was because I need shoes I could dance in.

I put on the necklace, it was a pretty silver color.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

The dress was poofy like the one in the movie, but this dress had long, pretty sleeves that draped over my arms gently, the big shirt made my waist looked smaller than before.

I...look pretty

It was a strange feeling, I had never worn women's clothes before, but I didn't mind it.

"Jeongin, are you ready," said the instructor through the door.

"Uh yeah, one moment," I quickly replied.

I took one last look at myself before opening the door.

As soon as the door was open all of my confidence disappeared. I felt ashamed in some ways, like this wasn't right.

I clothes the door behind me which got the attention of the instructor and Hyunjin.

The both stopped everything they were doing and stared at me.

Hyunjin looked amazing, I knew he would.

I've seen him in a suit before and I know they look great on him but this one was different.

He looked like a prince, straight out of the fairy tales. I couldn't help but stare at him. I couldn't look away even if I wanted to.

We stayed there for just a moment, our eyes locked. It felt like time slowed and we were the only two people in the whole. I felt like at any moment I would float away at the feeling, the butterflies in my stomach grew stronger, just for a moment and only for a moment.