Chapter 19

"We're here," said Hyunjin.

I looked out the window to see that we were right outside the cafe.

"Oh, okay then. I get off at-"

"4:30" he said.

"Yeah, okay then, I'll see you later."

I went to open my door when I felt hands on my face.

Hyunjin turned me back to him.

"Wait there's something in your hair," he said and moved closer.

Here it was again, my heart started beating faster and I held my breath.

I watched as he leaned into my face and carefully pulled out fluffs that must've gotten into my hair while I was sleeping.

He pulled his hands away and moved back.

"Done," he said.

"Ah, thank you," I said and got out of the car.

He drove away and I watched him leave, still trying to get myself together. After I brought my breathing back to normal I turned around to the cafe in front of me.

An immediate feeling of dread began to spread all over my body. I wondered if he was also working today. I took some deep breaths and walked to the door.

When I got inside I started to look around.

"Hey Jeongin, long time no see."

I turned around and saw Juyeon, a girl that I've known since I started working here, sweeping and Minho who started a few months ago behind the counter.

"Is it just us today," I asked cautiously.

"Working right now? Yeah it's just us," she said.

I let out a sigh of relief and was finally able to smile. I went to the back put my uniform on and went out to help Minho.

It was the morning so we were pretty busy, I didn't mind it, I liked having something to do.

"So what's it like being famous?" Minho saided smiling at me.

"Huh?" I said confused.

"I saw your show, with your boyfriend."

I tensed up and looked him.

"You did?"

"Yeah, I'm not really the type to watch shows like that but it is entertaining," he said and gave me a thumbs up.

This was the first time I was hearing praise for the show in person from someone who wasn't a part of it.

"Thank you," I said and I meant it.

"Yeah, it's getting quite popular. I didn't know you were in a relationship, but I guess we didn't really talk that much when I first got this job," He said.

I wondered if he had seen the news and speculation about me and Hyunjin relationship. If not now, would he find it later? Would he look at me differently?

He is right about one thing, the show is getting more and more popular. Every time I look the views are skyrocketing. While I'm glad the show is doing well the more viewers we get the pressure I feel to keep up the act.

Minho went back to taking order and I went on with work as well.

-

"Jeongin, Minho, I'm out," said Juyeon.

"Okay see you later," I said and waved at here.

"Don't bother coming back!" Minho joked.