Chapter 18

It was the day before the blogger was scheduled to be here. I was nervous but I didn't want to stress about it. There was no point in anyway.

I got dressed and walked downstairs. I tried to act more natural today, practice for tomorrow.

I had work today which I was dreading. I haven't been in a while, using up a lot of sick days. But now it was time to go back. Time to go back to looking over my shoulder every 5 minutes.

I was up early so that Hyunjin didn't have to wait for me to get ready. I didn't want us to get off on the wrong foot again. I would hate for us to have to do this while we're angry with each other.

Hyunjin wasn't down stares which was surprising. He's always up before me. I decided to sit and wait, he must still be getting dress.

But as time went on I was getting more concerned with the fact that he had still not come down. I know I woke earlier but not enough for him to still getting ready.

After half an hour of debating with myself I walked back upstairs and up to his door. I thought about how embarrassing this will be if he is in fact just getting ready. I knock on the door.

"Hyunjin? It's getting later. We should get going," I said.

I didn't want it to sound like I was in a rush because I wasn't, I just wanted to make sure he knew. But I heard nothing from the other side, so I knock again.

"Hyunjin? Hello?"

No answer.

I hated the idea of walking into his room with out permission. The night before I even asked permission to come in and get some of my clothes and things to get ready in the morning.

I looked at my clock. I tired hard to remember what time he has to be at work but I couldn't remember. This is going to suck.

I turn the knob and carefully walk into room, closing the door behind me.

I slowly and silently made my way over to his bed where and lump under the covers laid.

When I got to the head on the bed I could see Hyunjin, sound asleep in his bed. This is so unlike him.

I catch a glimpse of his alarm clock to see that it was shut off, it must have been knocked out when we were moving my stuff in.

I look back at Hyunjin. I've never seen him like this before. His face was no longer hard and cold, but soft and peaceful. His hair was tie into a ponytail and it almost made him look cute. I smile slightly.

I stare at him for a bit before Remembering why I was here. I brought my hand up slowly and gently shook his arm.

"Hyunjin, You should get up." I said slowly.

I watched him start to squirm around and my continuously shaking.

Soon his eyes fluttered open and he look at me. His eyes widened but only for a moment. Soon he sat up, the blanket was no longer covering his top half.

Well actually nothing was covering his top half, he was shirtless. I quickly turned around but not before I could see how toned his body was. My face got hit quickly.

"What time is it?" He asked.

I fumbled to be my phone out of my pocket.

"S-S-Seven thirty" I stuttered.

"I'll be down in 10 minutes," He said.

I nodded and nearly ran out of the room and back downstairs.

I sat on the couch with my head in my hands trying to cool myself down. The imagine of Hyunjin kept appearing in my head.

I went to kitchen and grabbed some water to cool myself down.

Hyunjin hadn't lied, he was downstairs, dressed and just as put together as always in 10 minutes.

I hopped up off the couch and made my way to the door. Quickly made my way to the car and got into the passenger seat when Hyunjin unlocked the car.

I waited as Hyunjin still wasn't in the car, he must have forgotten something.

When he came out the door I noticed and familiar white bag on his shoulder, my bag. He didn't forget anything, I did.

He got in the the car and handed me that bag.

"You left this," he said, starting the car.

"Oh, thank you," I said.

The action was so small, another person wouldn't have thought twice about it. But I couldn't help but think about the entire drive.

A month ago Hyunjin would have never touch the bag. Let alone give it to me. It made remember my feelings towards him when we first started working together. It made me smile, I hated it, I hated him.

Now...now...Now, I don't really know.  I haven't really thought about my feelings toward him now. I don't hate him, I know that. That's about all I know for sure.

I thought about what Soeun had said to me.

"People who are just coworkers don't look at each other like that."

How do we look at each other? I remember the feeling I get every time we make eye contact.

He makes my heart beat faster, I know that for sure. I think he's one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen, I know that for sure. Sometimes I go red just think about him, I know that too. I hold my breath when he's close, that too.

But feelings. My feeling For Hyunjin. I had no clue.

______________
A/N: HIII LOVES. Sorry I know this chapter is a little short and not much happened but dont worry the next chapter will be longer. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and have a great day.