Chapter 15

Honk Honk.

Soeun car pulled up to the front of the hotel stopping right in front of me. I held the handle of my suit case tight in one had and a bag in the other. All my of belongings packed in such small containers.

She was here to take me to Hyunjin's house, where I would be staying for over a month. I've been stressing about it since the meeting, but now it's here and I just have to roll with it.

Soeun gave me a smile as she hopped out the car.

"Hey Jeongin, let me take your luggage and you can hop in," she said.

I could tell she was trying to make this as easy as possible for me, which I did appreciate I just dont think there was anyway of doing that right now.

Nevertheless I smiled at her and nodded, handing her my things before walking over to the passenger side and getting in. I buckled my seatbelt up leaning back on the seat. All of this stressed was wearing my out.

I heard the truck slam closed and sure enough Soeun opened the door and got in. She started the car and we drove off.

I tried to take my mind off the destination by looking out the window. I was hoping it would distract me but it was doing the exact opposite.

I found myself staring at every couple we drove by, envying the sincerity of their feelings. I stared at men in suits and thought about how none of them compared to Hyunjin. Everything was a constant reminder.

I roll down the window after a while to get some fresh air until we eventually pull up to a gate. Soeun grabs her phone and texts someone.

The gate begins to open and we roll inside. The moment we go inside I stare at the beautiful gardens out front with statues shaped like different flowers.

The car pulls up to the front of a house. It was only then that I realized we were here, this is Hyunjin's house. The anxiety was back in full swing. I waited for Soeun to open her door and get out but instead she sat there.

"Jeongin, I know this is hard so you. But I want you to know that this means so much to me. You're saving my show. If it ever gets too much. Don't hesitate to call me okay?" She said.

I smile at her, "I'll be fine Soeun, I just need to adjust. We're friends I'm happy to help."

I hoped that it was convincing. It seemed to be because She opens her door and gets out. The moment she's out the car I take some deep breaths. Come on Jeongin, be strong. It just one guy.

I don't know why I bothered to lie to myself. It's not just one guy. Hyunjin will never be just one guy. He will always be Hwang Hyunjin, the man everyone wants but will never be able to have.

I open my door and get out the car. It's pretty warm out today and the breeze feels nice on my skin. Soeun is taking my things out of the trunk so I run over and help.

"Ah Jeongin your here."

I turn around. Mr Wang is standing at the doorway of the big house. I saw Hyunjin walk up next to him. We made eye contact and I quickly looked away.

I grabbed my suitcase and bag from Soeun and followed her up the steps to the door. Hyunjin looks at me and then walks inside. We follow, putting my things down at the door.

I looked around in awe. The house was beautiful. It was big, not like a mansion or anything but still big. It made sense considering it's just him living here. The color Scheme felt very mature with gray scales, blacks, whites, and little blue here and there.

We walked around the house with Hyunjin's permission to go anywhere but his bedroom. It was interesting to see where Hyunjin lived. It was almost exactly what I picture. Luxurious and classy, like him.

Soon we made our way upstairs to my room. It was a pretty room. The sheets were a pale lilac color and there was a white writing desk in the corner. The bed was king sized and looked really comfortable.

"Alright then, I guess will be on our way," Soeun stated.

I don't know why I wasn't prepared for this. I knew that they would leave eventually. It just felt like it was happening so fast. Now we're going to be left alone together.

"Okay then take care," is all I said.

I went downstairs to send her off. I watch her get in her car and waved goodbye before she drove off. Mr Wang was also on his way shortly after. And that was it, it's just me and Hyunjin.

I forced my feet to make their way back inside. Hyunjin was in the living room when I walked in. I could choke on the amount of anxiety I was feeling. It was dead quiet without other people around and the house felt colder all of a sudden.

"I'm um, going to take my things upstairs," I said quietly, not daring to look at him in the eye.

He looked at me and then nodded slightly. I quickly grabbed my bags and took of for the stairs, anything to get out of this situation. At least that what I hope.

The moment I got on those stairs with my luggage I was faced with difficulty. I pulled and tugged on my bag, trying to get over the steps. I was so exhausted I just wish my bags could float up the stairs.

All of a sudden my bags were extremely lighter than before. I turned around to see if my prayers had been answered. Hyunjin stands there, my bags in hand. He moves straight passed me, walking up the stairs.

I start to move quickly up the stairs, following behind him. I turn into my room where Hyunjin was already standing and putting my suitcase on the bed. I stand in the doorway for a second just watching him. The moment he turns around I stand up straight and look away.

"Th-Thanks," I said quietly.

"Listen, I won't be here very often. And the time I am here I'm working. If you want me to take you to work you need to tell me in advance. I left my card information in the kitchen if you get hungry. Let's put what happened between us behind and handle this in a civil manner," He said turning to face me.

I looked up at him. I wondered if I should take this moment to apologize for slapping him but I decided against it. We were both in the wrong that day and it's best to move on.

I was super surprised that Hyunjin was making the first move towards peace. It was always me before and he never showed any interest. It was kind of nice to not have to take the lead.

"I agree," was all I said.

With that he stood up and started to make his way out of the room. I moved out of the doorway to give him space to leave.

"I'll go back to work, text me your work schedule."

After that he walked out of the room. The room that was now mine. I don't think I'll ever be able to call it mine. This was definitely gonna take some getting use to.

___________
A/N: Hi loves!! Sorry, this chapter took at longer than it should've. Just me being lazy. Like Mate stop procrastinating. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter and as always have a Beautiful day!
Byeeeeee!!