Chapter 14

A mess. An absolute mess.

The storm of skepticism was never ending no matter how many excuses the producers tried to use. Everybody was questioning the authenticity of Hwang Hyunjin and Yang Jeongin's relationship. Nothing seemed to pacify them.

I wonder if this was it. If the show would be canceled and I would be labeled as a fake. I knew that if that were the case, I could kiss my acting career goodbye. I would never live this down.

Hyunjin on the other hand would probably still be loved by his adoring fans who would just be happy he's still single. It wouldn't take long for people to just forgive him and forget about. He'd be fine, while I had nothing but a smeared reputation.

I was currently walking to the office building Soeun worked at. There was a meeting scheduled to address the situation and what to do next.

While I was walking I thought about the outburst that had happened 2 days ago. The feeling of rage coursing through my body. I was just so angry. I do regret hitting Hyunjin, I admit that it was a stupid action done out of pure rage.

But I meant what I said to him. i still stick by it and will gladly defend it. I just don't know how I'm going to face him today after an argument of that degree.

But I have to be a professional. I've already made this too personal. I have to remember that no matter what this is my job and I have to behave accordingly.

Soon the building comes into view, it was a bit of a walk but I didn't mind it. I was able to clear my mind and prepare myself for this awkward encounter.

I walk up to the front desk and there's a woman smiling at me.

"Hi I'm here for a meeting with Lee Soeun," I said softly.

"Yes of course, what's your name?" The woman asked.

"Um it's Yang Jeongin."

"Okay if you'll follow me please," the woman stood up and beckoned me to follow her.

I followed closely behind until we made it to the door. She turned the handle and walked in first.

"Director? Yang Jeongin is here," she said and moved over for me to walk into the room.

Hyunjin was already there and so was Mr. Wang and Of course Soeun. Basically everybody but me as always.

"Jeongin take a seat," Soeun said and gestured towards the seat next to Hyunjin.

I took my seat and didn't bother addressing him. It would just make things awkward and might even start another argument.

"So guys, as you know we're kind of in a tight spot," Soeun started, " people are starting to get suspicious. We have put too much money into this show now, we have to keep going. We've thought long and hard about a way to quiet this situation down and regain the trust of the viewers. We've finally come to a conclusion."

I sit up my chair a little more. How could they possibly fix this? I could see that even Hyunjin was now more focused on the conversation. Soeun took a deep breath before continuing.

"Listen, I know you two aren't really on the best of terms at the moment but we are in a dire situation and this calls for desperate measures. We've decided that the best way to make your relationship believable again is if Jeongin moved in with Hyunjin."

I froze in my seat. Me? Move in with Hyunjin? They couldn't possibly be serious. I can barely be around him for a few hours let alone every single day.

"Absolutely not," Hyunjin stated bluntly.

"Hear us out for a second," Mr Wang stated, "if you two live with each other you will constantly be around each other. People will realize how close you to are. It won't have to be forever. You won't even have to be around each other the whole time, his house is big enough and we understand that Jeongin's current living arrangements are difficult. We know that this is hard for both of you but we really need this."

We all fell silent. I tried to think about it but the idea sounded so crazy. Me and Hyunjin in the same house. Living together. No. No it won't work. There's no way this can happen. I open my mouth to speak against it but Hyunjin spoke first.

"You're right," he said.

I couldn't believe what I was hear . Was he actually agreeing to this? There's no way. But it just came out of his mouth.

"When does this have to start?" He asked.

"As soon as possible, but we don't want to rush you. It is your home," Soeun explained.

"Give me until the weekend and I'll have a room prepared," he said standing up, " if that's all I'll be on my way."

Mr.Wang stood up and Shook Hyunjin's hand, "Okay then, have a good day."

He nodded and made his way out of the door. I sat there stunned. It was like I was a kid again and I just watched my mom make decisions for me. Hyunjin agreed. I'm going to be staying at his house starting this weekend.

I thought about waking up and eating breakfast at the same table. Sitting on the same couch. Being around him 24/7.

I could feel my heart beat quicken in my chest. I suddenly had a realization. I wasn't annoyed or bothered by sharing a house with him. I wasn't angry. This feeling that I had. It was fear. I was scared to be in such close proximity with Hyunjin all of the time.

Whenever he would get close I would hold my breath. My heart would pound and I could feel myself being to sweat. I hated that he had this kind of affect on me but I couldn't help it.

I may not be happy to be around him right now. I may want to be anywhere else in the world but there is one thing that will never change no matter how I feel about him.

Hyunjin is Beautiful. It stunned me every time I looked at him. It never went away I just got use to it. I always picture his beauty like flame.

It's so seductive, so enticing. You want nothing more than to hold it. but if you touch it you'll burn. But in this case I'll be locked in with the fire no where to escape.

Hyunjin was a bright beautiful flame. But you can tell just by the look in his eyes that he's dangerous. It felt like if he wanted to he could destroy my life. He could burn everything I have to the ground.

And still with that knowledge I still can't help but to be completely bewitched by him. I wonder if he knows the power he holds. Especially over me. I can't let him know.

Now that will have no choice but to be around each other I wonder what I'll do. If I ever got the chance. Would I touch the flame? Will it burn me? Will it kill me? Or will it embrace me in warmth and passion?

_______
Hi loves!! Oop double upload! I felt inspired today. I really hope you guys aren't getting tired of my writing style. I really like to show you what's going on in his head. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and are excited for the next. Much love guys.
Byeeee